Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone making anything?

Merry meet!

Just wondered if anyone is making anything right now?

I am trying to finish off a selection of knitted birds for a present and STILL have to complete the cross stitch map of Cyprus that I have been working on for YEARS - just all of the back stitching to do now

So what has everyone else been doing?
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always - Gandhi

My friends worship the ground I walk on!

I'm working on writing a devotional. I just moved out of my studio a couple weeks ago and am setting up at home, hoping to jump back into that soon.
    Beer is proof the Gods love us and want us to be happy.

Comment

I'm halfway through a feather incense fan. I'll be teaching a class on witches' ladders tomorrow. I just finished embellishing my mandolin case (pic attached). We've found the pedal to my mum's sewing machine so I hope to be making some costumes soon. I've been making loads of tinctures and herb infused oils. I'm working on embellishing my staff as soon as I work out how to move forward. Also, there's a shawl that I have made several times and still hate lol. Trying to work out how to make it so I don't hate it, lol.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20545240_10213986972288356_2716658506834378246_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	6167668
      "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
      Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
      When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
      AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
      :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Comment

Wow! That's really beautiful
        My Online Journal

Comment

Working...
        X