Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMC ring - for Second degree

Hiya all

I was so pleased with this I wanted to share with folks who would understand - it was made around Samhain but I finally got around to adjusting the size today

Firing

on a gas hob! how cool is that?

Showing the pentacle and ivy design (yeah I know hardly original..)

and the other side - ivy tendril and bark effect

its natural, yet it does not look amateurish, which is something I usually have a problem with.
    I like it, i mean it.
    This will be a good signature one day

Comment

Really nice work. I like how rustic it looks, like a historical relic looking piece. That's what I love when working with Bronzclay or Copprclay PMC (I prefer not using silver or gold pmc), they get that vintage look. Lovely work.

Comment

oooo pretty
        Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting; "HOLY SHIT!!!! What a ride!"

A celebrant of nannymas and sarabethvmas

Comment

That's nice looking!

Comment

Lovely Work!

Comment

Thank you very much for all your lovely comments Now I just gotta see if it'll hold up to hard physical work such as mucking out the critturs

Comment

Very cool! I never thought of using the burner to fire the silver, I've got access to a kiln. I'm curious to see if the copper clay has the same coloring patterns as the bronze clay.
                Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened.
                sigpic

Comment

Really cool! :D
                  How do you do that, and how much do the materials cost? (I know a kiln probably costs an arm and a leg)

Its my baby dragons! :D
                  Well, none at the moment. :'(

Comment

Working...
                  X