Rosary Bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosary Bracelets

My first Rosary Bracelet.... thought I'd share.

It's made using silver findings and 8mm Lapis Lazuli beads. The charm may be pewter, I used what I had available to show the desired overall style of the bracelet.

My Author Page
    That's the thing about magic. There's always consequences. Always.

I LOVE it. :D

Comment

Originally posted by EavanStar View Post
      I LOVE it. :D
      Thanks.

My Author Page

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Thanks.

My Author Page

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

This is beautiful! I personally love the color of that lapis. Also, I prefer pewter charms over silver most of the time. The feel and tone of the metal appeals to me more.
              ...saith the black swan sigpic

"What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?" ~Coleridge

Comment

Thanks.

I've had the charm for ages, but wasn't doing anything with it, so I honestly cannot remember whether its pewter or stirling silver. And yeah Lapis is pretty. Doesn't show up quite as blue in the picture as it is in reality.

My Author Page

Comment

Very very pretty. I too prefer different metals over sterling silver though I have a lot of sterling. Sterling seems to be the metal most stuff is made from. I have a couple of awesome pendants that are made from copper and bronze.

Comment

Oh, it's beautiful! I love blues and silvers together, and the pewter charm really matches the speckles (well, as I see it) in the lapis.

Comment

Thank you.

My Author Page

Comment

Working...
                      X