Duke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke

Our old (don't know just how old) blind dog was in allot of pain last night and yelped several times last night. Hubby is going to try to get him to the vet this morning. He dosen't look well either.
    We are all just visitors to this earth!

Another fine banner by Catiana
    (\_/) (\_/)
    (O.o) ( _ )
    (> <) ( o ) hopping away!
    Green Room Forum Guide
    The MW Kitchen Forum Guide
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Poor boy....I hope he's feeling better soon. for you and Duke too.

Comment

I hope all goes well at the vets, and your beloved dog starts to feel better really soon.
      connected to ISIS!!

Comment

for Duke! I hope it's as benign and issue as it can be and that the vet is able to help Duke find his comfort and health again!

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
        ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

and energy sent for Duke
          There Is No Such Thing As Too Many Cats
          My Cats Are The Boss Of Me

Comment

Hubby didn't get him to the vet... there was a death in his boss's family and he had to go in. He got him a heating pad on the way home and I've been giving him aspirin. He hasn't yelped or wined so far and seems to feel better. Probably artritus was bothering him. (I know days like that) We'll still try to get him in in the next few weeks for a check up. I know he won't be around for too much longer, but I want to give him as much halfway decent time as we can. He had a rough time before he came to us.

Thanks to all!
            Your wishes often do help!!!
            We are all just visitors to this earth!

Another fine banner by Catiana
            (\_/) (\_/)
            (O.o) ( _ )
            (> <) ( o ) hopping away!
            Green Room Forum Guide
            The MW Kitchen Forum Guide
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")