Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else's cat rub all over weight equipment??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else's cat rub all over weight equipment??

Haha, my cat has decided that she loves to rub all over my rubber coated dumbell. I have no idea why. I mean, it's like catnip, the way she gets all excited about it! Her eyes get huge, and she rolls all over it, and near as I can tell, it's because she just likes teh smell of the rubber. Anyone else's cat do weird things like this with random objects? =) Share goofy kitty stories!
    "You know those shows that chronicle drug addicts and show how desperate they get? I'm like that with coffee. I go in with pennies saying, "how much will this get me??" With a desperate look in my eyes. They usually laugh until I start tapping the veins in my arm."

sigpicThee I invoke, by the moonlit sea, by the standing stone and the twisted tree. )O(

"If it absolutely, has to be destroyed overnight: US Marines."

Forum Guide Mode

Moved to Cat's Meow.
    There Is No Such Thing As Too Many Cats
    My Cats Are The Boss Of Me

Comment

I had to be very careful with photographs, my cat loved to lick them! And he thought that he loved bannana! He came running when I had a bannana and act as if he would die if he didn't get some. So, I would let him smell it and he would look at me like "eww, this is what I got all excited about?! He was an awesome cat, I feel he was a soul mate. I miss him.
      "...You are a child of the universe;
      no less than the trees and the stars;
      you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you,
      no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
      whatever you conceive Him to be..."

'Desiderata' Max Ehrmann 1927

Comment

I don't have any weight equipment in my house, but both of my cats love my computer, especially the fluffy one, Noelle.

Long fur and computer innards do NOT mix...
        "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

My old cat liked to lick my hair and floor and bedsheets and pretty much anything else. It always tickled when he did it to my arm or feet.
          "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
          -Me

(\_/)
          (O.o)
          (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

Comment

Originally posted by EponaCapaill View Post
            I had to be very careful with photographs, my cat loved to lick them!
            I had a cat who loved to lick photos as well. I read somewhere that there's something in the development chemicals that tastes good to them. I'll take it as a good reason to be thankful for the digital age.
            Sat Bast, meryt Serqet-Aset her Yenipu-Wepwawet her HetHert-Sekhmet
            "While I dance I cannot judge,
            I cannot hate,
            I cannot seperate myself from life.
            I can only be joyful and whole.
            That is why I dance."
            --Hans Bos

Comment

Working...
            X