Birth Story of my Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth Story of my Son

My husband and I had been married for 10 years, and together unable to have children.
    We did everything medically possible, (fertility treatments, invetro, etc) but we just had to accept the fact that we were never going to be parents. Adoption was our only option, but have you seen the cost of adopting and everything that is involved.
    However my very best friend, who had given me love and support through all of the crazyness, and the depresion and the anger etc, said to me "I'll have a baby for you".

My heart filled with love, joy, trepidition, anticipation etc. My friend was sure she wanted to have a baby for me, and she knew it's what I wanted more than anything. So I said yes.
    She and her husband concived my son in February 2010, yes thier egg and sperm.
    I contacted a great Lawyer and set everything up.
    I was able to go to all of the midwife appointments.
    And she had a home birth and I was the birthing partner. I was able to be present at my son's birth and hold him seconds after he was born. We took him home that same night. (scaryest drive home ever)

The Judge presiding over our adoption case said he had never seen such a case of true love.

Daemon Anthony was Born Nov. 13, 2010
    His adoption was finallized August 2011

His birth-mother continues to be my very best friend and is Daemons God-Mother.
    no it's not wierd or unnatrual feeling.
    This has been the best year and a half of my life.

M.W. is my addiction!

I don't know how to spell, and it takes to long to look it up.

This is a beautiful story and makes me feel all... pre-historic. Not caveman like, but sorta. Like a glimpse of humanity restored or how women used to love and take care of each other and each other's children because it's all we had.

I know that sounds crazy, but meh, that's how I felt after your story and I'm happier today because of it. Congratulations to you and your husband and your friends.
    I am... Witchy Woman Incognito
    “Although only breath, words which I command are immortal.” - Sappho

Comment

This is so beautiful. I don't know anyone who could be so completely loving and giving as your friend. I really admire that. <3 Congratulations to all of you.

Comment

Gwyndara, thank you so much for sharing this!

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted condition. There is no known cure & we are unable to determine how long you will have to live.
        LDMS

Comment

Working...
        X