Next gen of MW parents!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next gen of MW parents!

I think the biggest change in my life these last several years is that I have become a parent to two amazing girls. I was 15 years old when I joined MW originally, and I've grown up and changed so much in that time! I was just a kid back then, and now I have kids of my own!

So I get to participate in this subforum for the first time, and that's exciting. I spend a lot of time in various parenting-related FB groups these days. I work full time but my girls are still pretty much my entire life.

I have a 5 year old and a 6 month old. My 5 year old is homeschooled. My husband stays home with the kids while I work, I spend a lot of my time researching curriculum and planning her lessons. We look for opportunities to learn from everyday experiences. She has some behavioral challenges but is very bright and loves to learn, and I love that we are able to make it work (although it definitely isn't easy!).

I'd love to see the parenting board light up again, and look forward to hanging out here!

Did anyone else become a parent "recently"? Tell us a little about yourself and your kids!

Enter the grandpa! It's so good to see you back on here.
    mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

How exciting! My son was 9 when I joined. Now he's going to be 27 in a few weeks! Congratulations on your littles. So nice to "see" you here again.
      It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

I joined around the time my first son was a few months old. Now I have a 10 year old, a 9 year old, and a 3 year old.
        Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
        my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

Working...
        X