Humidifier for baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humidifier for baby?

Anyone using Humidifier for baby?, Thinking of getting one unit. DO u think humidifier helps baby to sleep well? My baby always seems to have blocked nasal hence making him breathing not smooth. Do you think a humidifier helps? Thinking of getting Osim uMist Baby which in promotion now which cost RM188

See www.mumsnet.com and see the forum there. When DD was baby I never had humidifier but for humidity I did keep bowls of fresh water with in each bowl 1 drop lavender e.o. all over the house. Refreshing bowls twice to thrice a week. See some medical care GP or baby nurse maybe might be allergies or something else. Best be safe and have baby checked.

Comment

We bought one when my sweetie was sick. I’ve read many articles and there were mentioned that the humidity level of 50–70% and the air temperature of 65-68F can simplify recovery when your baby is sick.
      On forums like forum.madeformums.com I've read that baby humidifiers can also help if your little one can't sleep well. I think it is the same thing with the humidity level. For its' maintenance you can buy one (we bought Vicks because we wanted a warm mist humidifier but also there are cool mist models).

Comment

Working...
      X