Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you wearing today?

Havn't seen one of these up here yet.

Today I am wearing...a black lacey dress, thigh high stockings that are mistmatching. One is lace the other fishnet with a red bow. Purple eyeliner and silver eyeshadow. Plain lipring and red eyebrow barbell.

I feel pretty today.

Your turn.
    ~Fan-Fictions~

I am wearing a soft, crimson v-neck sweater and a long, peasant-style crimson skirt. I'm barefoot, have my long hair back in a ponytail and am wearing no makeup, since I am just having a mellow night in. Oh, and my wedding ring. :D
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Kristle.Benton

Go then. There are other worlds than these.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

"I believe in the forest, and in the meadow, and in the night in which the corn grows." --- Henry David Thoreau

We all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.

Comment

Blue jeans with a heather gray T-shirt with a skull & cross-swords on it. Kinda piratey. Oh, and bright red suede Vans sneakers. Black eyeliner, blue-framed glasses. Black, short hair parted to the side with two black clips on the sides. Ya.
      That's about it. :hahugh: I feel cute today.

"Home is behind, the world ahead,
      And there are many paths to tread
      Through shadows to the edge of night,
      Until the stars are all alight."
      J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Pair of stone washed blue jeans, my favorite t-shirt and a SOOOFT gray sweater. I just cut my hair and have the second day shadow going on the face, I'll shave tomorrow though. Feeling pretty laid back

M
        I can make rivers flow backwards
        I can make the rain fall up
        I can stop the tide from coming in
        I AM gravity
        I AM magnetism

Its life.... have fun with it

I know I cant spell, its ok, I'm used to it

Comment

sweet F . A LOL

nah im wearing my usual style of black clothes,bare footed,have on a few thousand necklaces includuing my pentacle and bracelets,lol and um....hair scragged back into my usual style of
          -i -cant-be-bothered-to-anything-with-it, my reading glasses halfway down my nose and a pen in my teeth, a big fat grin and um....i think im done now....lol

Comment

Black jeans with a black belt, black teeshirt (with a black sweatshirt over it between hot flashes), black socks, black boots and, just to keep the black thing going, black nail polish. hehehe My underwear is black too. What can I say? I'm on a roll.....
            I'm an Evil Woman. FOREVER!
            Just deal with it!

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. Gandhi

Truth Lives... and will not be hidden forever!

"En Erebos, Phos." Rev. Greg Crowfoot

“There is no “reality” that can not or will not change, no matter how real it seems to us, but we have to give it something to change TO.” Lynn Grabhorn. The “Excuse me, your life is waiting” Playbook.

Penthesilea's Castle banner by Flaire, Keyholder Banner by DonovanJoseph, all other banners and Rotations by Patriciaj, the Banner Goddess!

Comment

jeans, red polo shirt, red plaid Vans and my Dimebag tribute ball cap
              Last edited by Catiana; November 11th, 2006, 07:22 PM.
              There Is No Such Thing As Too Many Cats
              My Cats Are The Boss Of Me

Comment

I am wearing a black Korn t-shirt and black shorts.

Comment

I'm wearing a pair of really comfortable purple shorts and a black tank top, it's so hot and I've been cleaning off an on so it was needed.

I'm a bum,lol.
                  Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.-Cherokee proverb

Comment

Hot pink t-shirt, pajama bottoms, and faux suede comfy slippers. My hair is pulled back and no make-up. I know, I know, I'm not in the least bit sexy right now, oh well, I've spent all day working on a presentation due on Tuesday.....

Don't litter! Spay/neuter your pets! Watch out! Witch's Brew is stirring up trouble! Thanks Instinct!
                    Praying for Seth

Comment

I'm wearing blue jeans and a heather grey tshirt with paint splatters on everything. I've got a faded plum hair dye that's looking kinda auburn lately and that just sweeps my shoulders.
                      (I've been doing art stuff so I'm not dressed decently atm.)
                      Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

Sweat pants, sweat shirt (both dark gray) and gray woolen socks. I'm comfortable and warm even if I won't win a best dressed contest. : P
                        Amelserru_halqu

It is only by losing oneself that one finds one's way.

Wandering randomly,
                        I know not what I seek.
                        In my madness,
                        I know not where I go.
                        The wanderer, in his perplexity.
                        Observes the unexpected.

-Vast Obscurity,
                        from the works of Chuang Tzu

Comment

A budweiser tshirt and hot pants. I'm going for the tacky but comfortable look. :P
                          I'll put a spell on you;
                          You'll fall asleep, and I'll put a spell on you.
                          And when I wake you, I'll be the first thing you see,
                          And you'll realize that you love me.
                          Aqualung (Strange & Beautiful)

Comment

Clothes are for the weak. Unfortunately I'm fully clothed. Black pants, gray t-shirt, and black boxers with stripes.
                            "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
                            -Me

(\_/)
                            (O.o)
                            (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

Comment

Old Navy jeans, O.N. brown long sleeve pullover, O.N. Hoodie, light gray with the sewn in words, "Carlsbad Eagles", ankle high socks, five o'clock shadow, a wee bit of dribble just beneath the letter "A" in "Eagles" from tonights dinner. I think it's the salad dressing.

Comment

Working...
                              X