No announcement yet.

What are you wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband's shorts and a stretched out tank top. It's hot as balls in here even with the AC and fans going. ;_;

Comment

• Floral dress.

Comment

• I wear my usual clothes. I mean, a pullover, jeans and a black coat. I am awesome with it but feel a lack of accessories. So, I want to buy a handbag but they are too expensive. My friend advised me to read www.mau-fashion.com/replica-handbags/ because she found a good bag with the help of this site.

Comment

• My handbag is from 3 years ago bought for 10.00 in ZARA summer sale.
          Olive maxi dress, 2 scarves green & red.

Comment

• I am in "writer comfy clothes mode" right now. Which is an old t-shirt I bought in New Orleans, leggings, warm socks, and a sweater because it is getting really cold here in NY the next few days.
            It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

• Fuchsia maxi dress and 3 scarves.

Comment

• It's 33.6 degrees here. I love my thermal shirts. Grey is a good color. It goes so well with plaid pj bottoms that have no grey in them. I fear I have no sense of style. I also need a haircut badly. If you all were to see me, you might think I was homeless. I'm not.
                Leonard will never be free
                Rumors of my demise are a bit premature... so far
                I'm sort of back!!!!

Comment

• Olive maxi dress, 2 scarves.

Comment

• Jeans, navy thermal socks, a Harley Davidson t-shirt and my purple framed glasses.
                    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• I'm wearing my Harley long-sleeved shirt!
                      It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Working...
                      X