Show off your Yule/Christmas decor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show off your Yule/Christmas decor

Has anyone started decorating for the holidays yet? If so, what does your decor look like?

I actually just put my stuff up the other day. I might post pics later but I don't put up an evergreen tree instead I decorate my Ficus tree, I put up lights inside and out, stockings, santa's, reindeer and angels/faries. Lots of candles, lots of cinammon and I will make a Yule log soon as well. I actually just find a log, bor in three holes for tealights and put it into my "faux"place.

:heartbrea The bestest friends I could have ever asked for! "Rufus" 3-17-88 to 10-28-06 & "KoKo" 11-01-98 to 07-29-08:heartbrea

http://www.artfire.com/users/TopazCrafts

Comment

I have all of mine up, here is my altar
      ~Erin~
      stand against domestic violence

RAINN
      I who am the beauty of the green earth
      and the white moon among the stars..

Comment

pictures didn't all attach, here is our small small living room decorations. Not much, but just enough!
        ~Erin~
        stand against domestic violence

RAINN
        I who am the beauty of the green earth
        and the white moon among the stars..

Comment

eta: Bahahahaha I didn't realize I just resurrected a thread from last year. I couldn't find a "share your tree" thread for the life of me and figured since trees are in our homes they belonged in the pagan spaces section. Lo and behold...

I just got a tiny tinsel desktop tree at Borders today for $4.19. They also had pink ones, black ones and some other color, I think. The cardinal is from Target for a dollar. He's named Birchwood. It's the only one the tree would hold. (He has a backstory too.) The star is a busted ornament found in a parking lot and repainted. It is held on with the broken off halo of an angel ornament. The star had a crack in it.
          LOL
          Ignore the mess on my desk, and I've since moved the tree off my desk and onto a mantle.

Let's get a close up of Birchwood. The lopsided eye-dots crack me up.
          Last edited by Elistariel; December 10th, 2009, 02:45 AM.

Freedom of speech means not only the freedom to say what you want, but letting others have the freedom to say what they want, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

Comment

I know the post mentioned posting decorations which I don't have the pics downloaded to my pc yet but I do have a pic of my Yule log.

~Witch Veda~

Comment

Originally posted by ainecrea View Post
              I have all of mine up, here is my altar

gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by ainecrea View Post
                pictures didn't all attach, here is our small small living room decorations. Not much, but just enough!
                sigh...lovely.

Comment

heres some of ours
                  Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
                  and Books Forum Guide
                  and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

Yule 2009

Comment

Working...
                    X