Make a Survival Kit out of an Altoids Tin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a Survival Kit out of an Altoids Tin

I thought this was pretty cool when I stumbled across it. Looks like it would be fairly easy to assemble, and being in an Altoids tin, it's small enough to be carried in pocket or purse at all times, because you just never know when you might need something like this.
    http://www.fieldandstream.com/articl...IY-Projects)/1
    ~*~
    There are no surprises in life, just us closing our eyes to reality. - Me.
    Quantum frying pans fit anywhere. - Me.

~*~
    I read Tarot cards and Oracle cards and Runes and Pendulums and little colored gems that represent the elements. And I believe that they tell the truth. I believe that faeries are real, and that they talk to me. I also know that I'm at least 50% insane. And I'm okay with that. I won't judge you. But you can judge me all you want. I'll just tell you to stuff it where the sun don't shine. And I'll smile while I'm saying it, and offer you homemade fudge and soft pretzels.

Ha. That is very cool. I want to make one.
    You remind me of the babe.
    What babe?
    The babe with the power.
    What power?
    The power of voodoo.
    Who do?
    You do.
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe
    ~Labryinth

Sometimes I wonder if this is even my own reality..
    My MW gallery pics

Comment

Great if you are off fishing, useless in all other aspects.

First off it has nothing to make fire with. Survival packs should have firesteel to create sparks for a fire. A collapsible wire saw, a sharp knife for cutting, compass, purifier tablets for water, fishing hooks and line, wash off notebook and pen.

If it had them in I would get it myself. If you need help in getting one together look up Ray Mears books http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Pr...ival-Handbook/ and get an idea from that.
      Date a Brit, they need the attention.

Mary had a little lamb
      Court case Tuesday

Comment

Working...
      X