Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you wasting those dandelions when they are so nutritious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We either eat them in salads or give them to our rabbits. Sometimes mum might add them to her soups but she only eats that because my dad can't stand the taste. However, because of the drought, we haven't had many around for awhile.
    Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
    Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

Comment

I have Dandelion sprouts!!!!! I planted them sunday and today is wednesday and I have baby dandelions!!!!! Yea!!!!!!
      Please click the banner to check out my Jewelry on ArtFire!

Comment

I have roughly 70 or more dandelions in the side of my yard and who knows how may in the back....I took a picture the other day just cause it was so nice and bright ... do not see why people want to get rid of them....

I have Dandelion sprouts!!!!! I planted them sunday and today is wednesday and I have baby dandelions!!!!! Yea!!!!!!
        Whoohoo :D
        SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

We dont have any on the grass around our apartments. I think it is probably cause people walk to much on them. But I could not pick/eat the ones out there. Im so excited and Toria helped me plant these so I cant wait till she wakes up so I can show her. :boing:
          Please click the banner to check out my Jewelry on ArtFire!

Comment

Working...
          X