No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we have company and are doing mexican. i'm going to fix burritos and smother them in mexican flavored shredded cheese and taco sauce.
    ~ Mairwen

Comment

• Oven roasted chicken drumsticks with lemon, herbs, black pepper and sea salt.
      Glazed carrots.
      Rice and peas.
      Baked apples with cinnamon & brown sugar.

Comment

• 5 spiced fried rice with chicken. I've adapted a recipe from one of my favorite cookbooks "Thug Kitchen" so that everyone in my family will eat it. It's really good. One of my favorites and I love that I have leftovers (most times) to bring to the work the next day.
        It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

• When I invite myself should I bring wine coolers or something stronger?
          Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamaLittle View Post
            When I invite myself should I bring wine coolers or something stronger?
            Whatever you like!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	64235003_10158529792843242_584380491608621056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&amp;_nc_oc=AQk0NZ1NVa8vc_4MtxrPQJne68e5K24HXR3dBtNFm2Dgp8CNABSMNr6u1Vfus5qLDS0&amp;_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&amp;oh=02c75dcf4ee0af0c5e811ecf9e5e0d5f&amp;oe=5D9BBD2E.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	6645195Click image for larger version

Name:	64418000_10158529792553242_4914459394361524224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&amp;_nc_oc=AQkwAQqIkyfn4eWBb4BXb-K5i2q3lB9nquZMWpLGdTBK8qYsz6u8F1ftRFI0-3FYXjM&amp;_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&amp;oh=e1e3581a9369b74f53c274f39a2f8b28&amp;oe=5D841C6C.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	6645193
              Attached Files
              Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
              (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
              anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Comment

• That looks delicious. Pizza tonight.

Comment

• It's been "one of those days" for me. Hubs grilled some steaks and I made a sandwich out of a half one.

Comment

• tonight i fixed beef tips in gravy with baked potatoes for three. i smothered the meat in sauteed mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers.
                    ~ Mairwen

Comment

• Originally posted by Mairwen View Post
                      tonight i fixed beef tips in gravy with baked potatoes for three. i smothered the meat in sauteed mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers.
                      That sounds so good.

I think I'm going to make an herb tart that I found in one of my magical cookbooks in honor of Litha.

Comment

• I think I will fix a fish sandwich. I don't have an avacado but I might like it on my sandwich.

Comment

• I'm grilling up some pork chops. Didn't start to cook early enough and decided a side dish of pasta and peas would suit.

Comment

Working...
                          X