What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siobhan View Post
    Tonight I will be cooking a perfectly Healthy alternative.

The Microwave Meal. Unpack it, Crucify it for 10 minutes, eat it.

God bless the Microwave Meal.

:hahugh:

as delicious and mouthwatering as that does sound not to mention the smell as you heat it teasing your senses and making you just tingle all over.....its cold meat and salads for dinner here tonight mostly due to the heat of the last few days
    sigpic

Comment

• Had a Healthy Choice entree...this spinach ... pasta ... thing. Lol. I don't remember the exact name anymore. Alas.
      02-07-1943
      05-19-2009
      Papi - R.I.P.
      I love you. Always.

Comment

• Stuffed cabbage. It was delicious.
        It's boring, it's dust; it's you, your lust.

Comment

• Last night was a chicken salad with dried craisens and pineapple, served with fresh hot crescent rolls. Rather good actually.

Tonight will probably be a spagetti casserole. We have snow coming our way, up to six inches. Something warm and toasty that will keep if my daughter is late getting home sounds like just the ticket.

Comment

• Tonight's meatless night - homemade refried beans (black beans) and jalapeno jack cheese quesadillas served with an avocado salad.
            "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
            Run free and catch the rabbits
            4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• What's for dinner tonight?

What are you eating for dinner tonight? Do you cook yourself dinner? Do you cook for others?
              Love heals

Comment

• Tonight, hopefully some buffet that includes sushi and stuffed mushrooms. :D mmm!

I usually cook my own food, but sometimes my fiance` steps in and does it for me. Of course I make his food alot of the time too.

Respect.
                Compassion.
                Loyalty.

Comment

• It was going to be bacon-wrapped scallops, but I'm not in the mood anymore, so probably swedish meatballs with egg noodles.
                  JFGI

Comment

• Heh. I'm making roasted turkey breast, with a side of baby corn, green beans, and carrots. All covered in a nice rub of sun dried tomatoes and cajun seasonings.

I'm making enough to feed four adults and 2 children. It's thursday, and on thursdays, I have friends over for dinner so that I can socialize with someone older than the bright age of 5. ^_^

Besides, I love cooking.
                    P.S. I'm also making a chocolate cake. Because I can.
                    Now this is the Law of the Jungle - as old and as true as the Sky. And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break it must die. As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• BBQ'd burgers... nobody in the house feels like cooking, so we're just going to fire up the grill and throw on some juicy, beefy burgers. I'll chop up onions, pickles, lettuce and tomatoes... but if I'm doing burgers I'm going all out with ketchup, mustard, relish and mayo as well.

Convallaria

Comment

• lol. I was just like "mom what are we eating?" and she said "this disgusting thing I found in the freezer." fml.
                        Where the calm fields of snow become one with the sky
                        I am there; I am waiting as time passes by
                        I set up the weather to suit how you feel
                        Drop rain down with wishes, build grace out of steel

Lost northern star
                        Buried in sorrow,
                        I'll guard your mind
                        Let demons howl outside.

Comment

• Whatever fast food place we decide to go to after I get home from work.
                          There Is No Such Thing As Too Many Cats
                          My Cats Are The Boss Of Me

Comment

• KC is bring home a fresh cut from the pig today pork loin. Im thinking some rice along side with it. Dunno what else yet.

Comment

• I'm going to be attempting a moussaka with eggplant.

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
                              ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

• Tortellini with alfredo sauce. :mmm: Yummy! `

Comment

Working...
                                X