No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homemade spaghetti - dh makes this meal, very good!

Comment

• Chicken salad with various fixings on it.

Comment

• Some cooked chicken thing with vegetables...and I don't know what else yet. I'm sure it's yummy, though.
        02-07-1943
        05-19-2009
        Papi - R.I.P.
        I love you. Always.

Comment

• Originally posted by HetHert View Post
          I'm going to be attempting a moussaka with eggplant.
          How did it come out? I've been dying for a moussaka over the last few weeks and I've been telling my friends so we could go out for it. That doesn't seem to be working right now so I may have to make one myself. I haven't had it in more years than I want to admit but I can still 'taste' it.

Oh and I'm not cooking tonight, it's Friday.
          Last edited by WitchJezebel; January 29th, 2010, 10:50 AM.
          "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
          Run free and catch the rabbits
          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Asparagus and broccoli stir fry with shrimp.

Probably a side of rice.

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it!"
            Arthur Dent Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Mass hysteria and mass complacency are flip sides of the same coin. Never panic, always think for yourself. Question all information, even from those individuals and sources you hold most cherished, for in those instances, complacency and hysteria alike become all too easy. All information either comes from humans or is filtered through the human mind (our own or another's) and thus subject to human faults no matter if it comes from a scientist or a messiah. Question it. And constantly question yourself.

Neither ravens nor wolves like to be gilt in silver.

Comment

• My daughter loves Kedgeree, so kedgeree it is then.
              connected to ISIS!!

Comment

• pork spare ribs that are marinating in home made BBQ sauce. Its gonna be fun watching a 2 and 4 year old tackle these. Its going to be like watching the Flintstones :D
                "A mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam" ~ Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

Comment

• It was just me and Ro tonight, and seeing as I am drinking nothing but lemon-concoction for the next 6 days(...I know) I made her cube steak with onion and tomatoes, and leftover brown rice on the side.

She requested meat as she was apparently a chickenonasaurus today, and they are carnivorous. :smileroll She ate a good amount too before deciding she hated onions and tomatoes. Ha.

I usually cook for 2 adults and 1 four-year-old with extra to share if others want in on it, and for leftovers. (dinner-wise)

...or call Chinese if I'm crabby.

Register to be a potential bone marrow/stem cell donor!
                  It's painless and free--and could save the life of someone with a blood disorder.

and in the wind, I hear those crows
                  they will bring the spring, and take the cold away...

Comment

• Baked salmon with butter, dill, and lemon, and wild rice & veggies on the side - the veggies are a 'snow peas & red pepper' microwave in a bag concoction. Yum!
                    I am a part of all that I have read.
                    ~John Kieran

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
                    ~The Dalai Lama

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
                    ~Mother Teresa

You don't have a soul. You ARE a soul. You have a body.
                    ~C.S. Lewis

Comment

• Tonight's dinner is turkey burgers, macaroni salad (leftover from yesterday's dinner) and a green salad.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Tonights dinner is Chicken kiev, new potatoes and salad.
                        connected to ISIS!!

Comment

• Empanadillas (tuna, egg and pimiento for me, farmers cheese and ham for the wife) and Catalan spinach (wilted with sauteed apples, pine nuts and raisins).
                          JFGI

Comment

• Cafeteria food... bleck...
                            Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.

Feed Me!

Need an amazing pagan discussion podcast to listen to? Then look no further: http://imbleedingprofusely.com/

Comment

• portobello mushroom and cracked black pepper seasoned pork tenderloin and loaded mashed potatoes
                              Insert Clever Signature Here

banners and rotation by me

myspace

Comment

• I haven't the foggiest idea of what to eat for dinner, my stomach has been acting funny all day.

R.I.P. MiLo
                                4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

Working...
                                X