Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HetHert View Post
    I'll be over around 6ish? :mmm:
    Better make it 6:30, I don't get home until 5:45!
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

Tonite will be steak fajitas with rice and my own refried beans,and since it will be unseasonably cold tomorrow....stuffed shells with a salad and garlic bread.
      Bethany: You're saying that having beliefs is a bad thing?
      Rufus: I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. ~Dogma,1999~

Comment

Baked fish with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, spinach salad, and rice.
        That's Miss to you!

On this dark and gloomy night
        I had quite a fright,
        While waking in the mist
        I received a ghostly kiss

I got my from Nannymouse and from Astara Seague

Comment

Originally posted by Zoritsa_Nepenthe View Post
          Tonite will be steak fajitas with rice and my own refried beans,and since it will be unseasonably cold tomorrow....stuffed shells with a salad and garlic bread.
          Steak fajitas...yummmmmmmm!!

We're going down in temperature as well here in NYC over the next couple of days; on Friday it's only supposed to be 75. I'm not complaining at all, I've been looking forward to cooler weather so I can make one of my all day long simmering pots of something!
          Last edited by WitchJezebel; August 26th, 2009, 12:07 PM.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

tonight ranch chicken and rice with vegtables
            Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
            and Books Forum Guide
            and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

I am getting some wonderful ideas for dinners from you guys...a total bonus!

I'm right there with ya WitchJezebel. I've been looking forward to cooler temps so I can enjoy a slow and low pot of beans for some chili.

I have no clue whats on the menu tonight. I'm kind of in the mood for some sushi!

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
              ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

Sorry, no meat this time. I'm making a variety of curried veggies. Probably potatoes, spinach and cauliflower. Oh, and plain rice on the side.

Comment

Tonight we will have crayfish(crawdad) stew. It has shallots, onion, garlic and a lemon (quartered) with a large can of diced tomatoes. Crayfish, mussels, clams and maybe shrimp. Potatoes and corn on the cob cut into pieces. Then on the side, garlic bread.
                  We are all just visitors to this earth!

Another fine banner by Catiana
                  (\_/) (\_/)
                  (O.o) ( _ )
                  (> <) ( o ) hopping away!
                  Green Room Forum Guide
                  The MW Kitchen Forum Guide
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Cindlady2 View Post
                    Tonight we will have crayfish(crawdad) stew. It has shallots, onion, garlic and a lemon (quartered) with a large can of diced tomatoes. Crayfish, mussels, clams and maybe shrimp. Potatoes and corn on the cob cut into pieces. Then on the side, garlic bread.
                    Can I come for dinner? I'll bring dessert?

That sounds so good, you've got my brain buzzing to make something like that this weekend.

R.I.P. MiLo
                    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

The weather has been chilly and wet here - putting me in the mood for stew as well. I'll have to hurry to get it made as Indian Summer will be here soon and we'll be back to wanting cool foods for a few weeks more before fall sets in.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchJezebel View Post
                        Can I come for dinner? I'll bring dessert?

That sounds so good, you've got my brain buzzing to make something like that this weekend.
                        Dinner is at 7:00 Chocolate mousse would be great!:mmm:
                        We are all just visitors to this earth!

Another fine banner by Catiana
                        (\_/) (\_/)
                        (O.o) ( _ )
                        (> <) ( o ) hopping away!
                        Green Room Forum Guide
                        The MW Kitchen Forum Guide
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Cindlady2 View Post
                          Dinner is at 7:00 Chocolate mousse would be great!:mmm:

Chocolate Mousse Imperiale?

R.I.P. MiLo
                          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

OMG I'll bring the wine or beer? drool drool.:mmm:

Hahahaha you guys have some really great menus. And I'm loving the crawdad stew idea. My husband is from Louisianna and I bet he'd love it if I made a stew like what you've mentioned Cind.

Do you think you could pass along that recipe to me in PM or post it up here? I'd love to surprise him with a good seafood style stew.

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
                            ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

We're having lasagna tonight.

I just finished putting up about 40 lbs of tomatoes (made a starter-sauce with the tomatoes, green peppers, onion, garlic, and celery). I kept some of the sauce out to make pasta sauce tonight for the lasagna.

I'm looking forward to cooler weather too. With all this starter, we'll be having lots of wonderful chilis, soups, pasta dishes ... yummy!

Comment

I'm not cooking tonight; I'll scrounge around the fridge for leftovers. It's going to be an interesting mix of flavors I'll tell you that.

R.I.P. MiLo
                                4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

Working...
                                X