No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pot-o-potato soup made me hungry for cheesy potatos, so there's a pan of Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole in the oven, with a CheddarWurst for each of us baking on top. Oh Yum!

Instead of using cream of mushroom/chicken/celery soup, I used a can of Cheddar Broccoli soup (soup was on sale last month at our store).

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunacie View Post
      The pot-o-potato soup made me hungry for cheesy potatos, so there's a pan of Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole in the oven, with a CheddarWurst for each of us baking on top. Oh Yum!

Instead of using cream of mushroom/chicken/celery soup, I used a can of Cheddar Broccoli soup (soup was on sale last month at our store).
      Oh yum! That sounds really good. I'll have to remember that.

Comment

• Tonight I dance at a Greek tavern so I'll be having mediterranean for dinner. Most likely hummus and black bean dip with pita slices and perhaps the feta and olive plate. I'll be sipping wine too.

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
        ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

• Baked Potato with butter, fruit mix, carrot sticks with peanut butter and Earl Grey Tea!
          Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.

Feed Me!

Need an amazing pagan discussion podcast to listen to? Then look no further: http://imbleedingprofusely.com/

Comment

• Leftover beans and rice.

Comment

• Pioneer Woman's baked lemon pasta (with extra garlic, because 2 cloves is crazy talk).
              JFGI

Comment

• i had tomato soup and crackers

Sometimes, you just have to go with your gut

What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset

I am available for tarot readings

Comment

• My dinner was a bit late tonight... but it was a fantastic greek salad.:mmm:

Comment

• ... Zattarain's Red Beans and Rice, Hamburger dressed up with Soul Seasoning (until tomorrow... then its Montreal Steak Seasoning and guiness on all beef products I prepare :D) and Worcestshire sauce and maybe some ramen with cheese... if there's enough room.
                    Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Comment

• We had omlets with fresh farm eggs! Hope I can keep getting them.
                      We are all just visitors to this earth!

Another fine banner by Catiana
                      (\_/) (\_/)
                      (O.o) ( _ )
                      (> <) ( o ) hopping away!
                      Green Room Forum Guide
                      The MW Kitchen Forum Guide
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by thought_on_a_wind View Post
                        ... Zattarain's Red Beans and Rice, Hamburger dressed up with Soul Seasoning (until tomorrow... then its Montreal Steak Seasoning and guiness on all beef products I prepare :D) and Worcestshire sauce and maybe some ramen with cheese... if there's enough room.

Mmmmmmmmm, i'm thinking i want to come to yours for dinner. lol

Tonight we are having kedgeree.
                        connected to ISIS!!

Comment

• tonight we are having chicken strips and loaded mashed potatoes.
                          Insert Clever Signature Here

banners and rotation by me

myspace

Comment

• Chicken with rice and some kind of veggies. Dessert for me will be a pear or two, I've given up sweets. Mr. Cloaky can have my share of the potato chips.
                            "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• I don't cook on Fridays so who knows what I'll eat. I usually do all my laundry on Friday nights and pick at whatever is leftover in the fridge. Problem is, I don't have any leftovers so I may have to make something anyway. Really ruins the whole I'm not cooking on Friday thing.
                              "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                              Run free and catch the rabbits
                              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I'm thinking Lasagne, garlic bread and side salad.
                                connected to ISIS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X