No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaded chicken cutlet, broccoli spears with Cheese-Wiz melted on top. Yeah I know, CHEESE-WIZ? I'm lazy on the weekends what can I tell yah. And, well, you know I gotta have a couple of brewskies to wash it all down. They frosty too! :mmm:
    "You hesitate to stab me with a word, and know not - silence is the sharper sword."

Samuel Johnson 1709-1784

Comment

• Pancakes, bacon & cheese. :mmm: Yummy

Comment

• Originally posted by Falling Star View Post
        Mmmmmmmmm, i'm thinking i want to come to yours for dinner. lol

Tonight we are having kedgeree.
        sounds like you're eating good too!!! Tellya what, I'll visit your house for dinner if you'll visit mine! Ay?
        Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Comment

• I had a burrito with chicken, beans, rice, sour cream, guacamole, cheese, hot sauce and tomatoes. :mmm:
          http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Kristle.Benton

Go then. There are other worlds than these.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

"I believe in the forest, and in the meadow, and in the night in which the corn grows." --- Henry David Thoreau

We all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.

Comment

• I made mac and cheese. But it's not any old mac and cheese. I make it with 7 cheeses: Gouda, Havarti, Provolone, Gorgonzola, Asiago, Romano, and Parmesan.

So tie me to a post and block my ears
            I can see widows and orphans through my tears
            I know my call despite my faults
            And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
            And I won't let you choke
            On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
            And I will change my ways
            I'll know my name as it's called again
            ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• we had breaded chicken breasts and loaded mashed potatoes
              Insert Clever Signature Here

banners and rotation by me

myspace

Comment

• Tonight will be stir fried beef with asparagus over jasmine rice.
                "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                Run free and catch the rabbits
                4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Last night was a broccoli cheese frittata and peach and currant crisp.

Tonight remains a mystery! mwuahahahaha

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
                  ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

• Spagetti or meatloaf. Maybe.

Comment

• Hubby and I are doing the whole "clean eating" thing for a couple weeks so....

Steamed veggies over brown rice, sauteed chicken breasts.

Comment

• Originally posted by thought_on_a_wind View Post
                        sounds like you're eating good too!!! Tellya what, I'll visit your house for dinner if you'll visit mine! Ay?

With the power of astral travel anything is possible, sure be glad to have you my friend.

Tonight's dinner is Chicken salad and parslied new potatoes.
                        connected to ISIS!!

Comment

• I wish I knew! I guess I need to get busy thinking about it.... :D

Comment

• I was really productive this weekend so I made a batch of homemade meatballs and froze them. I've also been really craving polenta so I bought some stone ground on Sunday morning - tonight will be meatballs with peppers and onions in tomato based sauce over creamy polenta; salad on the side. I'll chill the remaining polenta in a square and broil the triangles up with something later in the week.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                            4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Originally posted by WitchJezebel View Post
                              I was really productive this weekend so I made a batch of homemade meatballs and froze them. I've also been really craving polenta so I bought some stone ground on Sunday morning - tonight will be meatballs with peppers and onions in tomato based sauce over creamy polenta; salad on the side. I'll chill the remaining polenta in a square and broil the triangles up with something later in the week.
                              Wow that sounds really good... all of it!

I've finally decided on Lentil Curry served over long grain brown rice. I've been scouting for new recipes all morning since hubby and I are "eating clean" for a couple weeks... a kind of detox. This recipe seemed to have all good ingredients in it or at least things that have "legal" substitutes. However I just checked my cupboard to find out I don't have quite enough curry seasoning so I may have to venture out in the snow....

Comment

• It's snowing and I want comfort food so I'm make baked chicken, mashed potatoes with leeks and gravy and steamed broccoli

R.I.P. MiLo
                                4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

Working...
                                X