What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TeamTwig View Post
    Grilled terryaki marinated tofu wedges and steamed veggies... yum. :mmm: I'm also fighting off the urge to eat a piece of apple crumble cheesecake that's in my fridge... No Carbs After 7pm!
    God I need to obey that rule. I'm such a snacker after 7 it's horrible. All I want to do is munch on snacks and sweets.

Ok so tonight for dinner I think we'll be having salmon.

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
    ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

• I'm thinking pork roast tonight... (I typically meal plan, but the last week or so I fell off that wagon.)

Signature Photos From JKP.

Comment

• Chicken in white wine sauce (jar) heehee, new potatoes, peas and carrots.
        connected to ISIS!!

Comment

• Tonight is baked salmon, wild rice and steamed broccoli
          "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
          Run free and catch the rabbits
          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Venison stew with spaetzle.
            JFGI

Comment

• Hopefully something better than last night's dinner, not that aspirating on real orange juice out of a slice wasn't fun and made it hard to swallow anything else.
              Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.

Feed Me!

Need an amazing pagan discussion podcast to listen to? Then look no further: http://imbleedingprofusely.com/

Comment

• Pizza (Homemade, with tomato sauce from scratch as well...)

Signature Photos From JKP.

Comment

• My SO is Catholic and Lent started on Wednesday, so we're having broiled tilapia with steamed vegetables and rice. Yum yum!

Blinkie Maker

Live Journal| Twitter

sigpic
                  Thank you, Catiana, for the wonderful turtle montage! :D

Comment

• last night we had my son's bday party at an all you can eat pizza place, tonight we are making grilled chicken with balsamic bbq sauce and on the side some jasmine rice and veggies
                    Insert Clever Signature Here

banners and rotation by me

myspace

Comment

• We had homemade chicken stew tonight... mmmm
                      Take a look at me Blog!

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miaerowyn View Post
                        We had homemade chicken stew tonight... mmmm
                        I've never had stew with chicken, share the recipe?

Comment

• Tonight will be pasta with vegetables in a light tomato sauce.
                          "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                          Run free and catch the rabbits
                          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• The wife is gone on a business trip, so it's my chance to make stuff she hates. Currently a toss-up between brown rice pilaf and homemade pizza with anchovies and mushrooms.
                            JFGI

Comment

• Sausages and new potatoes in a herb butter.
                              Avatar is by Alphonse Mucha. :uhhuhuh:

Religious blog

Comment

• Sausages, mash, and baked beans.:mmm:
                                connected to ISIS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X