What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beef stew

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
    ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

• family had burritos, i spent the evening up at the hospital with my mom and didnt have much of an appetite when i got home
      Insert Clever Signature Here

banners and rotation by me

myspace

Comment

• Split pea soup. Last time I made it, I made a VAT of it so I put some into quart containers and froze them. Pulled them out of the meat freezer last night to thaw.
        "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
        Run free and catch the rabbits
        4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I'm planning to make homemade Philly CheeseSteak Sandwiches tonight. I've been seeing/hearing an ad a lot lately for a local fast food places CheeseSteak, and they don't put green peppers on their sandwich! There's no way I'm going to spend money on a CheeseSteak that doesn't have green peppers on it. So I'm making my own. Will probably have cole slaw with it.

Comment

• Roast lamb, leeks carrots and peas.

And of course roast potatoes, and mint sauce.:mmm:
            connected to ISIS!!

Comment

• family had burgers, i spent the day up at hospital again but mom got to go home tonight. i had some carrots and a couple chicken strips and a banana
              Insert Clever Signature Here

banners and rotation by me

myspace

Comment

• Might be something with mushrooms... Maybe fried champignons in some sauce with mash and salad.
                To see a world in a grain of sand
                And heaven in a wild flower,
                To hold infinity in the palm of your hand
                And eternity in an hour.

William Blake

Comment

• Originally posted by Morred View Post
                  Might be something with mushrooms... Maybe fried champignons in some sauce with mash and salad.

Can i come to yours? heehee.

we are having spaghetti boloignese tonight i think.
                  connected to ISIS!!

Comment

• Homemade pizza. I make the dough on the weekend, form them into 8 rounds and then keep them in the freezer for a quick dinner.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• The migraine got worse last night, so I let my daughter cook. We had Pigs-in-blankets and mac-and-cheese. So tonight I'll fix the Philly Cheesesteaks. I'm getting another accupuncture treatment this afternoon so should be feeling good enough to fix dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Falling Star View Post
                        Can i come to yours? heehee.
                        Sure
                        To see a world in a grain of sand
                        And heaven in a wild flower,
                        To hold infinity in the palm of your hand
                        And eternity in an hour.

William Blake

Comment

• Baked chicken parts, roasted brussel sprouts with bacon and not sure of the starch yet; I'm out of potatoes and I'm not going to the store in this snowstorm to buy more.

R.I.P. MiLo
                          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Leeks in cheese sauce.
                            connected to ISIS!!

Comment

• going out to dinner with family tonight. can't wait!

Comment

• Tomato Spam
                                Last edited by Meadhbh; February 26th, 2010, 01:21 AM.
                                As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

Comment

Working...
                                X