X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two hotdogs I microwaved in a cup. :toofless:
    Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.

Feed Me!

Need an amazing pagan discussion podcast to listen to? Then look no further: http://imbleedingprofusely.com/

Comment

• Roasted Red Pepper and goat cheese bruschetta... not exactly balanced dinner (more of an appetizer I think)... but I'm not that hungry and it sounded good. :mmm:

Comment

• Shredded chicken sammies, roasted red potatoes, coleslaw.

Comment

• Bacon egg and cheese quesadillas! :mmm:

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
          ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

• Tuna casserole! :D Mmmmm
            Take a look at me Blog!

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

• last night we had ribs and peas. tonight we are having spaghetti bolognese and dark chocolate truffle mousse for dessert
              Insert Clever Signature Here

banners and rotation by me

myspace

Comment

• Polenta with mushrooms and poached egg.I found the recipe on Youtube and oh my....is it good!
                Bethany: You're saying that having beliefs is a bad thing?
                Rufus: I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. ~Dogma,1999~

Comment

• Ham and potato chowder and I think I'll make up a loaf of homemade bread to go with it.

Comment

• chicken, asparagus and mushrooms stir fried in a sweet red chili sauce; over brown rice
                    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                    Run free and catch the rabbits
                    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• A pork and veggie stir fry with some plain white rice for us humans.

For the dog, meat and gravy canned food over some dry food... The cat's having some Meow Mix and some ocean fish canned cat food.
                      "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• A stew of leftovers, basically anything I don't have enough of to be useful for anything else - kidney, black, and Great Northern beans, a bit of barley, potatoes, some old celery and onions, a couple carrots, leftover vegetable broth. It feels good to clear out the stragglers that've been sitting on the bottom of refilled jars in my pantry for a year or two now. If I can find the time, fresh spelt bread with Roquefort.
                        Last edited by Tiberias; March 1st, 2010, 04:48 PM.
                        JFGI

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloaked Raven View Post
                          A pork and veggie stir fry with some plain white rice for us humans.

For the dog, meat and gravy canned food over some dry food... The cat's having some Meow Mix and some ocean fish canned cat food.
                          Ever since my daughter started buying this dog food that comes in a tube like a hamburger chub he won't eat anything else. I know it's good for him and I'm glad he likes it, but it's expensive to serve twice a day. Thank goodness I found a dry cat food that Miss Sophie can tolerate. She's not picky, but her tummy sure seems to be.

The rest of us are having a roast beef with onions, carrots, and potatoes. Don't know why that sounded good to me, but it sure sounded yummy.

Will make a pot of potato cheese soup on Thursday evening. We won't be home Tuesday and it's my daughter's turn to cook on Wednesday - probably pasta since that's her favorite.

Comment

• Wonton Soup
                            As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

Comment

• I made a small baked ziti on Sunday so I'll be finishing off what's left tonight, with a salad.
                              "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                              Run free and catch the rabbits
                              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Italaian oyster sauce shrimp
                                As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

Comment

Working...
                                X