What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herb salad.
    Filet mignon wrapped in bacon with twice-baked potatoes.
    Peach pie with vanilla ice cream.
    A person reveals his character by nothing so clearly as the joke he resents.
    -Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Comment

Veggie egg scramble with English muffins.
      If you're lucky you'll find something that reflects you,
      helps you feel your life protects you,
      cradles you and connects you to everything.
      Dar Williams, "The Hudson"

Comment

Being as it's Friday night, it's homemade pizza night...

What kind?

White Veggie Pizza for the adults.

Supreme for the kids.

THE GREAT LORD ANUBIS

Please help my babies! Clickie please?! Thank you! Or clickie the link!

http://dragcave.net/user/LadyAnubis

Comment

I'm getting out of work at 2pm today so I'm going to hit the supermarket early for my weekly shop. I was thinking of picking up one of their cooked rotisserie chickens (they're SO good) and just making a nice salad. Or maybe I'll just hit their deli section and get some cold cuts for sandwiches. I love their Black Forest ham.

Basically I've no idea what I'm having.
          "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
          Run free and catch the rabbits
          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

I'm making stuffed poblano peppers. The stuffing is ground beef mixed with spanish rice topped with cheese

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
            ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

working at the mall tonight so I brought hard boiled eggs and a bagel. I'll probably whip up some fettuccine Alfredo when I get home.
              sigpic

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
              Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

Comment

Tonite's dinner is going to be homemade Buffalo chicken wings, corn on the cob and coleslaw.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

Some awesome person up at my hubby's work smoked some meat and brought it up to sell to the other workers.

So there is a smoked meat orgy in my kitchen consisting of:

Smoked sausage, beef ribs, and brisket.

MEAT!!! how do I love thee let me nom the ways.

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

Lemon pepper salmon with wild rice Sooooooooo yummy!
                    "Guessing...guessing...I guess there's no one around."

Don't Fall in Love with Everyone you See.

Amantes sunt Amentes -- Lovers are Lunatics.

We are unusual and tragic and alive.

Comment

Black Gram Lentils Curry ( Dal Bukhara ) ,
                      with Wild Caught Albacore Tuna , and
                      Garlic Herb Feta Cheese , with Green Onions...

Organic Mango Lemonade to drink...and Chocolate
                      Brownie , following , after an hour , for dessert...

Comment

Must have been "fishy day" we had salmon patties.
                        We are all just visitors to this earth!

Another fine banner by Catiana
                        (\_/) (\_/)
                        (O.o) ( _ )
                        (> <) ( o ) hopping away!
                        Green Room Forum Guide
                        The MW Kitchen Forum Guide
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(")

Comment

vegetable curry with jasmine rice which i ate like 2 forkfuls of with a ton of coffee

"I want to feel everything, to tell everything, to walk naked.That is my protection"- Sally Banner,The Chapel Perilous

Comment

I made hamburgers - the little one is sick and she thought sounded good but then she didn't eat hers although they were soooo good. I took a pound of ground beef, mixed in maybe half a cup of oatmeal and an egg, steak seasoning and Nature's Seasons (from Morton Salt Co) and mixed in over a cup of shredded cheese - whatever was in the cheese bin in the fridge - I think there was mostly Italian cheese blend and maybe some shredded chedder. Mixed it all together, divided it into four patties and grilled 'em. Gosh they were good! Even though we didn't have enough buns left so I ate mine on a couple of pieces of toast.

Comment

Last night's dinner was broiled fish, ginger garlic green beans and potatoes.

Tonight's dinner is Chinese takeout - I'm not cooking tonight.

R.I.P. MiLo
                              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

Cabbage and ham stoup.

~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

Working...
                                X