No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chickpea curry, rice, and flatbread. Which I should be making right now...
    JFGI

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiberias View Post
      Chickpea curry, rice, and flatbread. Which I should be making right now...

Do you do most of the cooking Tiberias? Your wife is a lucky woman.

Tonight is Asian noodle night with a leftover cut up pork chop from last night's dinner and whatever vegetables I feel like using.
      "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
      Run free and catch the rabbits
      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I wish my husband would do more of the cooking but since he works and I'm a SAHM, it's more logical for me to do most of it.

Tonight, we're having baked light n low honey garlic sausages, brown rice and lots of mixed veggies. :mmm:
        "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• Pizza with chicken, bacon, feta, hot sauce, and ranch dressing.
          I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
          By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Comment

• Tonight is a totally unhealthy Saturday night carb and salt fest. We are having beer battered fried chicken, chips, and corn on the cob.

So tie me to a post and block my ears
            I can see widows and orphans through my tears
            I know my call despite my faults
            And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
            And I won't let you choke
            On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
            And I will change my ways
            I'll know my name as it's called again
            ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaos Hawk View Post
              Tonight is a totally unhealthy Saturday night carb and salt fest. We are having beer battered fried chicken, chips, and corn on the cob.
              Oh yum!

We're having taco night.
              I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
              By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Comment

• Tonight is Cuban black beans over rice and baked garlic lime chicken

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Homemade shepard's pie, made with coarsely ground beef, carrots and peas, topped with homemade mashed taters. I'm looking forward to making it and eating it, of course!
                  sigpic
                  “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued,
                  is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Comment

• The great chef Boyardee kindly made us lasagne.
                    "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett

No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
                    — Confucius

Comment

• I have some German relatives in town so we had German liver dumplings, saurkraut and gravy

Comment

• 15 bean soup made with brown sugar bacon and ground bison :mmm:

So tie me to a post and block my ears
                        I can see widows and orphans through my tears
                        I know my call despite my faults
                        And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
                        And I won't let you choke
                        On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
                        And I will change my ways
                        I'll know my name as it's called again
                        ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• Well I'm afraid it's going to be a spicy pizza :mmm:
                          :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

• Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice.
                            Bethany: You're saying that having beliefs is a bad thing?
                            Rufus: I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. ~Dogma,1999~

Comment

• Pork chops, potatoes and cabbage.

R.I.P. MiLo
                              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaos Hawk View Post
                                15 bean soup made with brown sugar bacon and ground bison :mmm:
                                I love 15 bean soup - One of my favorite things on a cold day.

R.I.P. MiLo
                                4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

Working...
                                X