What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twinkle View Post
    I love asparagus...it's so expensive, though...and my son won't eat it.

Tonight I think it's some sort of soup.
    Believe me, I only buy asparagus when it's on sale; I got the white variety this week which doesn't go on sale often so I couldn't pass it up.
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I am not sure what we will be having for dinner tonight. Either something with hamburger or something with chicken drummies. I am kinda lost as to what to do so I haven't made up my mind.
      ~*"The only true deity is the one that you believe in"*~
      Stalker of Gareth!

Stabbing the Captain with a pickle

Comment

• I am making gorditas tonight.

So tie me to a post and block my ears
        I can see widows and orphans through my tears
        I know my call despite my faults
        And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
        And I won't let you choke
        On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
        And I will change my ways
        I'll know my name as it's called again
        ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• There's some leftover unsauced pasta from last night so I'm going to cook broccoli rabe with some hot Italian sausage, onions and garlic and serve that together.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Steamed Chicken and mixed veggies.

I'm trying really hard to like eating healthy.
            "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
            instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
            which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Comment

• Originally posted by Twinkle View Post
              Steamed Chicken and mixed veggies.

I'm trying really hard to like eating healthy.

It doesn't have to be boring...

http://www.cookinglight.com/

R.I.P. MiLo
              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Nice!! Thanks for the linkage!
                "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
                instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
                which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Comment

• Nothing - Friday is my night off.

R.I.P. MiLo
                  4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• We had meatloaf and mashed potatoes last night. As for tonight who knows. We will be picking up munchkin's and won't be getting home until late. Might just grab something on the road.
                    Stalker of Gareth!

Comment

• Yeah I'm seeing a purchased rotisserie chicken from the market in my near future.

R.I.P. MiLo
                      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Sage pork chops, steamed spaghetti squash with parmesan and truffle oil, sauteed greens.

R.I.P. MiLo
                        4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I think it will be pork chops, scampi pasta and Naan bread toasted with mozzarella and provolone cheese.
                          Stalker of Gareth!

Comment

• Not cooking tonight; there are leftovers.

R.I.P. MiLo
                            4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• It will be fish and something, not sure what though.
                              Stalker of Gareth!

Comment

• At times I lose confidence in cooking dinner when I haven't done it for a while, as it was made for me. I try hard though. I make meals for my daughter during lunch and she had a small bowl of very mild curry noodles with some peas. Tonight we might be eating sausages with mash potato. pepper and beans ???
                                :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

Working...
                                X