X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian turkey meatballs over carrot rice, steamed snow peas on the side
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Cold beets over Romain with celery, carrots, onion, raisins, smoked cheese and homemade dressing.

mmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Food. Of the cooked variety. Preferably the kind I don't have to cook.

It will be chicken breast with cream of mushroom mixture baked in the oven served with rice or egg noodles. With Naan bread on the side.
        ~*"The only true deity is the one that you believe in"*~
        Stalker of Gareth!

Stabbing the Captain with a pickle

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairywolf View Post
          Food. Of the cooked variety. Preferably the kind I don't have to cook.

It will be chicken breast with cream of mushroom mixture baked in the oven served with rice or egg noodles. With Naan bread on the side.

I think you have a naan addiction... :hahugh:

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I do I do I need NAA
            Stalker of Gareth!

Comment

• baked flounder with a saute of green beans and mushrooms

R.I.P. MiLo
              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I'm afraid I'm going to be busy the next couple of days....so tonight is Pizza and breadsticks.
                "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
                instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
                which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Comment

• Indian style hummas and garlic broccoli pasta

Comment

• I have no clue. I didn't take anything down to thaw and I'm busy prepping for Thanksgiving.

R.I.P. MiLo
                    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Tonight I am making hamburgers and home made french fries.
                      Being Immortal is so time consuming.
                      http://shadowsoul.wordpress.com/

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The...life+of+nobody

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004D4ZWTI

Comment

• A homemade beef strokinoff version that is just kinda tossed together.
                        Stalker of Gareth!

Comment

• Just hubby and I for T day so it's surff 'n turff. Fri. friends are coming over with fish fry. Sat. is what ever Hubby grabs to bring home... I'm not making supper! Sun is our Thanksgiving with the kids and grandkids. So Sat. I will be busy making whatever can be made ahead, pies, fresh rolls, ect.
                          We are all just visitors to this earth!

Another fine banner by Catiana
                          (\_/) (\_/)
                          (O.o) ( _ )
                          (> <) ( o ) hopping away!
                          Green Room Forum Guide
                          The MW Kitchen Forum Guide
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(")

Comment

• Turkey, and stuffing, and sweet potato casserole, and mashed taters, and rolls, and whatever else I can stuff myself on

Happy Turkey day!!
                            Stalker of Gareth!

Comment

• Potatoes, carrots, peas, gravy, onions and sausages from a butcher's shop that has a boar's head on the wall.
                              :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

• Chicken (as opposed to turkey this year!) cranberry sauce, rolls, green bean cassarole, pumpkin pie, yams, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and a plate of crackers, cheese, and dip!

:D
                                Last edited by Gaudior; November 25th, 2010, 10:54 AM.
                                "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X