No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxo drink and tea. I'm not allowed anything else until tomorrow night.
    :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

• gnocchi with a bacon, tomato and onion sauce; salad with fennel on the side.
      "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
      Run free and catch the rabbits
      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I have a whole, uncut side of the turkey breast from Thanksgiving that I froze so I'm going to poach that in some stock with leeks and serve it with potatoes and steamed broccoli.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
        4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Bf and I are both sick (head cold) so I don't know what we are going to do. We have been taking turns cooking but last night we had Ramen cause we were both lazy. Tonight I don't know. Probably soup of some kind. Mmmmmm seaweed soup sounds good right now.
          ~*"The only true deity is the one that you believe in"*~
          Stalker of Gareth!

Stabbing the Captain with a pickle

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairywolf View Post
            Bf and I are both sick (head cold) so I don't know what we are going to do. We have been taking turns cooking but last night we had Ramen cause we were both lazy. Tonight I don't know. Probably soup of some kind. Mmmmmm seaweed soup sounds good right now.
            Bummer - sorry you guys are sick. I'd definitely stick to the soup with a head cold though; I can't even think with a head cold much less cook anything.

Feel better!

R.I.P. MiLo
            4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Haddock fillets with brown rice and steamed veggies.
              "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• Salmon sautéed in butter with a little garlic and lemon pepper, baked potatoes, and mixed vegetables (carrots, broccoli and cauliflower).
                http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Kristle.Benton

Go then. There are other worlds than these.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

"I believe in the forest, and in the meadow, and in the night in which the corn grows." --- Henry David Thoreau

We all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.

Comment

• Takeout Chinese - I'm too tired to cook.

R.I.P. MiLo
                  4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Black pudding, potatoes, peas or mixed veg, gravy and black pepper.
                    :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

• Leftover pork roast and mashed potato/rutabaga from this weekend's dinner party. I'll decide on the side veg. when I get home.

R.I.P. MiLo
                      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Whatever's in the chow hall. Probably a pastrami and provolone sammich on wheat bread, and a salad
                        Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

• My boss ordered in food for our department today so I brought home leftovers: baked ziti, meatballs and grilled vegetables.

R.I.P. MiLo
                          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Tonight was pizza and Greek salad night.

So tie me to a post and block my ears
                            I can see widows and orphans through my tears
                            I know my call despite my faults
                            And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
                            And I won't let you choke
                            On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
                            And I will change my ways
                            I'll know my name as it's called again
                            ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• Tonight is some roasted chicken, steamed broccoli and probably just some of the leftover pasta.

R.I.P. MiLo
                              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Matzoh ball soup!
                                If you're lucky you'll find something that reflects you,
                                helps you feel your life protects you,
                                cradles you and connects you to everything.
                                Dar Williams, "The Hudson"

Comment

Working...
                                X