What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had chicken wings for dinner!
    Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

• ribs, baked potatoes, green beans and macaroni and cheese. YUM. :mmm:
      CHRISTINE

sigpic

Comment

• Well since I am going to my grandmothers house tonight it will be, country ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, sweet potato's, some sort of jello thing, rolls, green beans, and delectable sweet tea. Mmmmm. There is more but it changes every year.
        ~*"The only true deity is the one that you believe in"*~
        Stalker of Gareth!

Stabbing the Captain with a pickle

Comment

• Leftover turkey and stuffing/dressing, with veggies and home made gravy. :mmm:
          "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• Chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli.
            "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
            Run free and catch the rabbits
            4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Egg White and Ham Omelet with veggies.
              "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
              instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
              which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Comment

• I had a vegan Riblet (veggie rib), vegan mac and cheese, and broccoli. Had vegan banana bread for dessert.

Comment

• Well, since I'm still stranded at home again; I think I'll make polenta topped with Italian sausages, peppers and onions. Probably a small salad on the side.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                  4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Spaghetti with home made meat/veggie sauce. (I'm trying to decide whether or not to bake it with a ton of cheese on top of it though)

Comment

• No time to cook tonight so it'll be leftover chicken and whatever else might be in the fridge. I've got to prep for tomorrow night, I'm making a French apple cheesecake so that's got to be made first and then I'll prep for the actual food and cook tomorrow.

R.I.P. MiLo
                      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I'm leaning towards brussels sprouts fried with chorizo.
                        JFGI

Comment

• Beef with rice
                          Stalker of Gareth!

Comment

• Burgers made with extra lean ground pork.

Trying to decide whether or not to make stir fried brown rice and veggies to go with it though...

Comment

• Chicken casserole with noodles and garlic bread.
                              Stalker of Gareth!

Comment

• Pizza, loaded with veggies.

Comment

Working...
                                X