And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• Last night, I had spaghetti with tomato sauce and broccoli. Tonight, I'll probably have that again.

Comment

• Sirloin chunks cooked with mushrooms/onions/garlic over steamed spaghetti squash; salad on side.
        "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
        Run free and catch the rabbits
        4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Last night I had french toast.
          Tonight I'm having spaghetti...:mmm:

Comment

• Chickpea curry.
            JFGI

Comment

• I think I will have meatloaf, garlic naan bread and some sort of pasta on the side.
              ~*"The only true deity is the one that you believe in"*~
              Stalker of Gareth!

Stabbing the Captain with a pickle

Comment

• I had a pastrami and provolone sammich on wheat bread!
                Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

• Breaded baked chicken cutlets, probably served over pasta and a salad.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                  4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I'll use the leftover pasta from the other night's dinner and make a clam sauce. Vegetable to be determined later.

R.I.P. MiLo
                    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Today I made a huge pot of black bean soup with barley and lots of veggies.

R.I.P. MiLo
                      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Roasted turkey with mashed potatoes and roasted carrots.
                        http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Kristle.Benton

Go then. There are other worlds than these.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

"I believe in the forest, and in the meadow, and in the night in which the corn grows." --- Henry David Thoreau

We all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.

Comment

• Roasted chicken with potatoes, steamed broccoli.

R.I.P. MiLo
                          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I had me some pizza :D
                            Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

• I had homemade taco casserole for lunch from yesterdays dinner:D

Comment

• Well, it snowed last night and I was all out of sorts and I forgot to take something down... I'm screwed because now I have NO idea what to make.

R.I.P. MiLo
                                4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

Working...
                                X