No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baked chicken with a Hoisin glaze, wasabi mashed potatoes and sugar snap peas.
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I think it is going to be keilbasa and fried potato's or meatloaf and mashed potato's. I will leave it up to Gareth to decide. I will cook it he gets to pick it out.
      ~*"The only true deity is the one that you believe in"*~
      Stalker of Gareth!

Stabbing the Captain with a pickle

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairywolf View Post
        I think it is going to be keilbasa and fried potato's or meatloaf and mashed potato's. I will leave it up to Gareth to decide. I will cook it he gets to pick it out.
        That's funny, I looked at the kielbasa in my freezer last nite and thought about taking it down for dinner tonight and then changed my mind. I'll probably make it tomorrow now.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
        4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Ribeye steak with sauteed mushrooms and onions, and coleslaw and green beans
          Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairywolf View Post
            I think it is going to be keilbasa and fried potato's or meatloaf and mashed potato's. I will leave it up to Gareth to decide. I will cook it he gets to pick it out.
            So tonight we're having the kielbasa for dinner!

R.I.P. MiLo
            4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I had beef enchiladas tonight
              Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

• I was thinking of making my 7 cheese mac and cheese, but I'm not feeling well and wonton soup sounds much more appetizing. I have to see if I have the funds to order it though.

So tie me to a post and block my ears
                I can see widows and orphans through my tears
                I know my call despite my faults
                And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
                And I won't let you choke
                On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
                And I will change my ways
                I'll know my name as it's called again
                ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• Last night my husband grilled a NY Strip to beautiful pink perfection and I steamed the asparagus to the perfect tenderness.

We drank Sam Adams White Ale to go with it. A little too light of a beer for the steak but refreshing none the less.

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
                  ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

• Originally posted by HetHert View Post
                    Last night my husband grilled a NY Strip to beautiful pink perfection and I steamed the asparagus to the perfect tenderness.

We drank Sam Adams White Ale to go with it. A little too light of a beer for the steak but refreshing none the less.
                    I was craving a grilled steak the other day but I wasn't standing out by the grill in the snow to cook it. I may have to do it soon though, I need some charbroiled beef!

I've been drinking Sam Adams Winter Lager this season - it's yummy.

R.I.P. MiLo
                    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I have no idea what to make for dinner. I've been really enjoying my egg white omelets....there is so much to choose from in terms of stuffing them, that I can literally have a different "meal" every night.
                      "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
                      instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
                      which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Comment

• Made fish chowder completely from scratch. Turned out pretty damn good for my first try!
                        I've been :vanish: by Astara

Comment

• I didn't take anything down to thaw so I'll probably make a Spanish tortilla and a salad.

R.I.P. MiLo
                          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Porkchops and.....well I am sure I will think of something to go with them. Who knows it might just be that and nothing else!!
                            Probably wild and long grain rice but who knows by the time I get home.
                            ~*"The only true deity is the one that you believe in"*~
                            Stalker of Gareth!

Stabbing the Captain with a pickle

Comment

• Tonight will be bay scallops in a lemon/butter/parsley sauce over rice; haven't decided on the veg. yet.

R.I.P. MiLo
                              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Four cheese and garlic spinach stuffed portabello mushrooms, spinach and artichoke cheese fondue with herb focaccia bread, and homemade shrimp and veggie gourmet pizza

Comment

Working...
                                X