Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brier_thorne View Post
    OMG can I come over???

Edit- Ha, totally got so excited that I missed Jezabel's post. In that case, can we have a party? I'll bring dessert.
    Sure! Bring something with apples for desert

So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight

Comment

• I actually can make some bangin baked cinnamon apples, haven't done that for a while though, maybe that'll be dinner tomorrow. Well part of dinner tomorrow.

Comment

• oooo I love baked cinnamon apples, that sounds good :uhhuhuh:

But I will hold on hope

Comment

• Now I'm drooling. I'm thinking it may be time to bake a caramel apple crisp... Mmmmmm... warm caramel...
          "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett

No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
          — Confucius

Comment

• Green beans, and noodles with butter. (My parents had the roast chicken and gravy that went along with it.) Followed by Key lime nonfat yogurt.
            ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

• Tonight is teriyaki salmon with a wasabi-lemon sauce over asparagus with rice noodles.
              "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
              Run free and catch the rabbits
              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• roasted chicken, homemade wedge fries and a Greek salad.
                "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett

No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
                — Confucius

Comment

• Three cheese tortellini with chicken in a garlic alfredo sauce with garlic bread and garden salad. Yum!
                  Brightest Blessings,
                  Luna Sage

Comment

• I'm going to a psychic night dinner at a country club but I don't know what's on the menu.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• The usual Monday nite fare; roasted chicken. Probably with squash and vegetables just like last week.

R.I.P. MiLo
                      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Galic spinach and three cheese stuffed portabello's, artichoke cheese fondue with foccacia bread and ranch shrimp veggie pizza on herb thin crust.. all made by muah

Comment

• Gonna makes steaks, alfredo, some sort of veggie (broccoli maybe) and probably crab cakes for ma sweetie...
                          "Some people would rather die than think, in fact many do so." - B. Russell

"Punishments inflicted with signs of anger are useless." - I Kant

"Can't you see what's plain as day,
                          It's always been there inside of you.
                          One saving grace that's hard to face.
                          Embracing the truth will change your fate.
                          It's up to you and the path you choose,
                          To be led to the slaughter or lead the way.
                          The quest for light, a worthwhile fight
                          Will you have what it takes?
                          Come what may." - J Schaffer

Comment

• Using some of the leftover chicken from Monday; chicken & mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce over egg noodles. Vegetable TBD, but it will either be peas in the sauce or asparagus on the side.

R.I.P. MiLo
                            4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I made 15 bean soup

But I will hold on hope

Comment

• had a really nice dinner planned for tonight. Steamed fish with tarragon on a bed of seasoned cabbeg and leek. OH went out: dinner fail.
                                Robert Browning
                                Porphyria's Lover
                                THE rain set early in to-night,
                                The sullen wind was soon awake,
                                It tore the elm-tops down for spite,
                                And did its worst to vex the lake:
                                I listen'd with heart fit to break.
                                When glided in Porphyria; straight
                                She shut the cold out and the storm,
                                And kneel'd and made the cheerless grate
                                Blaze up, and all the cottage warm;

:cheers:

SO FUNNY - http://www.devilducky.com/media/32904/

pentacle magazine (click for link)

Comment

Working...
                                X