No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight will be leftovers from the weekend.
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I believe tonight is root veggie stew.
      If you're lucky you'll find something that reflects you,
      helps you feel your life protects you,
      cradles you and connects you to everything.
      Dar Williams, "The Hudson"

Comment

• Tonight is chicken, steamed broccoli and maybe mashed potatoes with gravy. Or maybe rice in stead of potatoes.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
        4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I'll proly ended up just heatin up the left over chicken and green beans, then add some left over potato salad I think. Then I'll top it off with some Halloween sugar cookies I made...mmm...darn it now I'm hungry lol oh the joys of being prego:hahugh:
          I hate the word housewife; I don't like the word home-maker either. I want to be called Domestic Goddess. By Roseanne Barr :bigredgri

Comment

• Probably be up to my daughter tonight. Either hamburg/cream cheese/green bean casserole, or spagetti w/meatballs & garlic toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by WitchJezebel View Post
              Tonight is chicken, steamed broccoli and maybe mashed potatoes with gravy. Or maybe rice in stead of potatoes.
              I totally changed my mind last nite. I did make the chicken but I sauteed it with mushrooms, garlic and shallots; served over egg noodles and a salad on the side.

I think I'll order takeout tonight, I'm exhausted today.

R.I.P. MiLo
              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Well I had to get my Lap-Band let out because of a slippage so I'm relegated to a "full" liquid diet which includes mostly liquid things so I'm down to soups for now:

Tonight's soup du jour is broccoli cheese.

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
                ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

• Warm cherry preserves over grilled salmon, with a side of feta rice. Oh my gosh yum.

Comment

• my sister is making pizza tonight. not sure on the toppings, but there will be lots of bacon!

Comment

• Tonight will be baked fish, rice and a nice green salad.

R.I.P. MiLo
                      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Tonight, like every Monday night, my SO partakes in the established ritual of "Cheap Take-Out Pizza Night", which involves him and a buddy from work going and picking up orders of pizza for a discounted price. I'm not such a huge fan of pizza in general, but I'll make do. I do get to cook tomorrow night!

Blinkie Maker

Live Journal| Twitter

sigpic
                        Thank you, Catiana, for the wonderful turtle montage! :D

Comment

• Butternut squash risotto with dried cranberries.

Comment

• Tonight will be pasta with shrimp, mushrooms and the last of my homegrown tomatoes.

R.I.P. MiLo
                            4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Pork chops, herbed brown rice, green beans, and homemade bread.
                              ~Wood Nymph~

Cottage Witch Homestead group:
                              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cottage_Witch_Homestead/

Comment

• Hamburger soup
                                "Some people would rather die than think, in fact many do so." - B. Russell

"Punishments inflicted with signs of anger are useless." - I Kant

"Can't you see what's plain as day,
                                It's always been there inside of you.
                                One saving grace that's hard to face.
                                Embracing the truth will change your fate.
                                It's up to you and the path you choose,
                                To be led to the slaughter or lead the way.
                                The quest for light, a worthwhile fight
                                Will you have what it takes?
                                Come what may." - J Schaffer

Comment

Working...
                                X