No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight is fish Veracruz style, Spanish rice and probably a mixed salad.
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Probably whatever the hospital cafeteria is slinging.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Chinese noodle soup with shrimp and chicken.

R.I.P. MiLo
        4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Well since I've been getting home so late for the last week it will probably be a quick homemade tomato soup and some tuna sandwiches.

R.I.P. MiLo
          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Dinner tonight is curried pumpkin soup, fresh flatbread, risotto, and hot cider with dark rum for outside with a fire while we hand out candy to kids. Lunch (happily settling into my stomach now) was a Moroccan-style marinated calf liver and onions that I added the last of my dried oyster mushrooms to for extra earthiness, strong coffee, and a bowl of pomegranate seeds for dessert.
            Last edited by Tiberias; October 31st, 2012, 02:47 PM.
            JFGI

Comment

• Tonight is chicken marsala over a little pasta and a salad

R.I.P. MiLo
              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Trinxat - http://www.europeancuisines.com/Ando...d-Cabbage-Cake
                JFGI

Comment

• I had jacket potato with some coleslaw...was very yum!

Comment

• Tonight is roasted chicken and potatoes and a chopped Winter salad.

R.I.P. MiLo
                    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Catfish, Creole rice and salad.

R.I.P. MiLo
                      4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Elk stroganoff, egg noodles, and baked potatoes.
                        JFGI

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiberias View Post
                          Elk stroganoff, egg noodles, and baked potatoes.
                          I've never had elk but I'd LOVE to try it.

I'm not cooking tonight, I've got to prep for Thanksgiving, starting with the pumpkin cheesecake and then I have to season and brine the bird. All the rest of the prep is easy but I have to hit the market before all this fun starts.

R.I.P. MiLo
                          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I'm having scotch eggs....might put a few chips on too

Comment

• As much as I love the turkey and fixings leftovers, I'm so glad they're all gone. Tonight will be pasta tossed with crispy pancetta and steamed vegetables in a light brothy sauce.

R.I.P. MiLo
                              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Lentil soup (Spanish-style chorizo, potato, onion, garlic, parsnip, extra pimenton) and fresh black bread. 20 degree high today...
                                JFGI

Comment

Working...
                                X