X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIZZA! Finally I'm allowed to eat cheese :D
    :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

• Pre-made cheese raviolis in homemade tomato sauce.
      "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• Red beans over rice, vegetable tbd.
        "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
        Run free and catch the rabbits
        4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Baked chicken with I don't know which sides, yet.

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
          4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• I never cook on Fridays but my dad's friend dropped off some venison that he hunted in PA so tomorrow I'm making venison steaks with a blueberry red-wine glace, herbed quinoa and probably a chopped Winter greens salad. I haven't had venison in a long time so I'm very excited.

R.I.P. MiLo
            4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Rabbit stewed with onions, prunes and apricots.
              JFGI

Comment

• The holidays are upon us and I don't have time for anything fancy during the week so tonight is a quick stir fry with lo mein noodles.

R.I.P. MiLo
                4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

• Bean burritos with salad and green beans.
                  Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

• That sounds good!

I'm thinking I'm going to have rice noodle "spaghetti" with some sort of homemade tomato sauce and chick'n (vegetarian) patties with provolone cheese. (It's hard putting together a meal when I'm just trying to use up whatever was left in the cabinets. I'll be glad when I finally get to move in a couple weeks. House sitting since August has sucked, especially food-wise.)
                    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

• I had veggie nuggets and chips :mmm:

Comment

• Tonight, we're having steak (again.... we had it the day before yesterday), mashed potatoes, sautéed onions, and butternut squash.
                        ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

• You don't want steak twice in a week? Send it my way. I will swap you for some homemade bacon and beans. We also have arugala salad.

Comment

• We were supposed to have fruit salad but the bananas arrived via delivery were green as can be. Three fruits is the basic salad for us. So I made pasta and jar sauce with carrots and celery instead.
                            The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.
                            --Bill Watterson

Comment

• A western omelette. Simple, easy, fast.

Comment

• Leftover Chinese food.
                                You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
                                It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
                                I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
                                you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

Working...
                                X