No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrimp w/ asparagus. Why didn't I buy salad stuff while I was out?
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

• Crockpot ratatouille! I'm making it up, lol, so let's see how it goes ;-)
      Last edited by October; December 10th, 2015, 09:40 PM.
      "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
      Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
      When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
      AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
      :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Comment

• Salad stuff, no shrimp.

Comment

• Chicken Parmesan and green beans
          Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
          Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

• I'm releasing the reins and letting my sister handle dinner. I think she muttered something about frozen haddock planks and instant Uncle Ben's. Hey, I'm just happy it's more real than candy and jerky...
            "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
            Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
            When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
            AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
            :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Comment

• Speaking of spam.....

One of the women I work with was reminiscing about foods from her childhood. She says, what her family used to do was cut Spam into cubes, mix it with mixed veggies, cooked noodles and cream of mushroom soup topped with cracker crumbs and bake it into a casserole.

I don't really like Spam, but this sounds like something that I would like to try.
              ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

• Fried spam or fried spammer? Oh the dilema! :mmm:

Comment

• LOL!

Tonight we had steak with fried mushrooms, steamed summer squash, sliced tomatoes, and potato rolls with butter.
                  ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

• Spaghetti, beef mini meatballs and salad. Pink mayonaisse. Fruit cup.

Comment

• ^ Should mayo be pink?

Hamburgers and salad. Because free veggies.

Comment

• I too am wondering what pink mayonnaise is. We are going to have sandwiches tonight with tomatoes from our garden.

Comment

• Pink mayonaisse. On a plate put a blob of mayonaisse add a little beetroot juice from beetroot from a jar , mix well with fork/spoon.Will turn pink. I tend to mix per salad serving, colored mayo per use.
                          For a more peachy pink add again blob of mayonaisse on a plate and add just a little ketchup.
                          Should you want green mayonaisse spinach juice or watercress juice from a few leaves will make green mayo.
                          I have not tried blue mayo yet...

Comment

• To myself, I was thinking it would have to do with tomatoes. And now I know. Didn't they have a blue ketchup once upon a time?

Tonight is a night for cold sandwiches. Too hot to think about cooking.

Comment

• Roasted chicken with lemon, orange and cajun spice mix.
                              Steamed rice.
                              Steamed zucchini.

Comment

• I have tuna in the cupboards so probably tuna or sardines tonight. Salad on the side.

Comment

Working...
                                X