No announcement yet.

What do you HAVE to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decaffeinated diet soda of some kind... Peaches, strawberries, red delicious apples, or whatever other produce catches my eye while I'm in the store.

ETA: I've really gone nuts eating strawberries lately... Both the local and the imported ones... There must be something in them that I'm really craving now and I go through a 1 lb. container each day if I'm not careful!!
    Last edited by Cloaked Raven; October 15th, 2010, 11:39 AM.
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

Caffine free diet soda (coke where I'm from), devils food cake cookies, those football sausage snack things, tv dinners...that's off the top of my head right now. There's a ton more, but to go into further detail would show how unheatlhy I am.

Comment

For myself, I get my soda, avacado, cottage cheese and yoghurt.

For the kids, 5 boxes of cereal, 4 bottles of ranch dressing, 3 large bags of pizza rolls, 5 gallons of milk, 2 large jars of peanut butter, one jumba jar of jelly, 3 pounds of cheese and 5 or 6 packages of tortillas.

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Coffee creamer is my must have lmao I stock up on coffee at the beginning of the month and then get creamer as I go. Oh and Fritos, because they are gluten free I put them in Torias lunch.
          Please click the banner to check out my Jewelry on ArtFire!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow Rosette View Post
            Coffee creamer is my must have lmao I stock up on coffee at the beginning of the month and then get creamer as I go. Oh and Fritos, because they are gluten free I put them in Torias lunch.
            I had no idea Fritos were gluten free - I don't have gluten issues, but that's interesting to know.
            "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
            Run free and catch the rabbits
            4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

Originally posted by WitchJezebel View Post
              I had no idea Fritos were gluten free - I don't have gluten issues, but that's interesting to know.
              Alot of chips are, which suprised me. It seems the things I would assume to be g/f arent and the things that I thought would be arent. I got it into my head once that rice crispies should be g/f so I called them up and they arent. I was so disapointed. LOL Im very OCD about things being g/f
              Please click the banner to check out my Jewelry on ArtFire!

Comment

I'm all about onions and broccoli. Have to have them along with several other veggies, but those rotate. I also don't allow myself to be out of noodles or rice. Also like to keep eggs on hand as well.

Comment

Sunflower seeds
                  extra sharp cheddar cheese
                  potatoes
                  bread
                  salads
                  pepperoncinis
                  milk
                  eggs

Comment

mm

Popcorn, though I also frequently snack on innocent vegetables. :hahugh:

Comment

CranApple juice. I think the family is addicted to it.

Also, bananas...for my lil monkeys. lol.

Comment

I almost always buy some sort of salty, crunchy thing. I'm a total muncher, I could forego real meals for pretzels if people didn't remind me to eat! And don't even get me started on cheese, as of last count, I have 5 different types in my refrigerator.

But without fail, I always buy baby carrots and broccoli floretes. I'm on a huge hummus kick right now, and they're just so great to eat with blended up chickpea goodness (even if my boyfriend is allergic!). Plus, if you go through a whole tub of french onion/ranch dip, at least you can claim "but I ate veggies!"

Comment

What do you HAVE to buy?
                          Nothing.

Food would be nice, though.
                          Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
                          Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

Comment

I go through a lot of yellow squash and zucchini.
                            Onions, my god, the amount of onions.
                            Garlic.
                            Almonds.
                            Sunflower seeds.
                            Popcorn.
                            Beans of many sorts--I buy them canned, I buy them dried, it drives my mother nuts but I love beans.
                            My parents go through ridiculous amounts of milk.
                            And pasta.
                            The possibilities are endless.

Comment

Originally posted by Cielamara View Post
                              I go through a lot of yellow squash and zucchini.
                              Onions, my god, the amount of onions.
                              Garlic.
                              Almonds.
                              Sunflower seeds.
                              Popcorn.
                              Beans of many sorts--I buy them canned, I buy them dried, it drives my mother nuts but I love beans.
                              My parents go through ridiculous amounts of milk.
                              And pasta.

I go through onions and garlic like crazy! :toofless:

I love beans as well and I'll buy all varieties, canned or dried.
                              "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
                              Run free and catch the rabbits
                              4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Comment

There are some things that go on my grocery list every week:

Bread
                                Milk
                                Coke Zero
                                Flavored Creamer
                                Sliced Cheese
                                Grated Cheese
                                Pico de Gallo
                                Coffee
                                Cookie Dough
                                Dog Food
                                Cat Food

Granted, I could just buy onions and tomatoes, but I'm lazy and prefer them already cut up in the Pico. LOL
                                "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
                                instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
                                which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Comment

Working...
                                X