Chili time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chili time

The weather is getting cooler, and the chili chef in me is coming out. Tonight, apple pie moonshine sausage, hickory smoked baked beans, red beans, Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple, and appropriate spices...I'm excited.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. H.L. Mencken

apple pie moonshine sausage
    explain please.... I can have my moonshine as a sausage?

all of that sounds really good.
    Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
    (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
    anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Comment

Originally posted by DracoJesi View Post
      explain please.... I can have my moonshine as a sausage?

all of that sounds really good.
      https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hp...22518608_n.jpg

The g/f said it is the best chili she has ever had...and it isn't even done...just added some cayenne for heat
      There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. H.L. Mencken

Comment

o.0............... Where'about doust one findeth such glorious links of game?

<3 <3 <3
        Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
        (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
        anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Comment

I found them at Kroger, a 1 lb pack of 5 links runs about $4-$5 normally...worth every penny...more of a breakfast style sausage than like a brat...although I was thinking of cooking some up tomorrow wrapped with maple bacon, and either a sweet mustard or sweet relish.

Comment

Please post pics of this majestic chili.

Comment

Compliments chef while holding out my bowl.
              Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

So, I started a bit late, could have used a couple/few more hours cooking...ended up having the consistency of baked beans, and the alcohol was not cooked out...tasted great though and had a mild buzz at work

Comment

You may not want to share that batch at the company potluck. :P
                  Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamaLittle View Post
                    You may not want to share that batch at the company potluck. :P
                    That is exactly what I did

Comment

Working...
                    X