This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Trader Joe's near.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Comment

Asparagus and Sweet Pea Casserole

2 cans asparagus
      2 cans Leseur peas
      3 sliced hard boiled eggs
      8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
      2 cans mushroom soup
      bread crumbs (Italian flavored are best)

In a regular sized casserole dish layer the ingredients as follows:
      asparagus
      eggs
      sweet peas
      cheese
      mushroom soup
      bread crumbs

Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until it's bubbly and brown.
      This has become a tradition for my family at all gatherings, and I've been known to make an entire supper out of it.
      "I'm the commander — see, I don't need to explain — I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." —as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

Comment

cross thread,Sumac Tea

Staghorn Tea

Ingredients:
        One complete seedspike (deep red)
        Water
        Honey(or other sweetner, to taste)

Preparation:
        Rub the small fruits loose and bruise slightly.
        Steep in hot water until the water takes on a deep rose color. ( water should be hot, not boiling, as boiling water will cause a bitter taste)
        Strain(through apaper towel, coffee filter or muslin cloth)
        Sweeten to taste and enjoy

Safty Warning:
        The red fruit spikes of the Staghorn Sumac create a wonderful tea. The WHITE fruit of the POISON SUMAC is Deadly ! the fruits do not look the same, but if you are unsure, ask someone who knows the difference to teach you.

shared by Mistletoe Park Volunteers, Ga

Comment

food food

I can DEFINETLY help with the candy section..if you have a candy section that is. LoL We make our own candy all the time. Nummy stuff! Just let me know

Thank you SkySilver for my avatar and banner! I Love them!

Comment

Originally posted by karma_lives
            I can DEFINETLY help with the candy section..if you have a candy section that is. LoL We make our own candy all the time. Nummy stuff! Just let me know
            Well get those recipes out there.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
            I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
            democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Comment

I'd love to help also.
              I'm not that computer savvy, but have some recipes I can contribute.

Would love to see some topics/sections on vegetarian, main dishes, desserts, drinks, sabbat/holiday recipes.
              Also some recipes on kid friendly recipes!!

Comment

I'd love to help! :D Sounds like a splendid idea.

I have a ton of Herbal Apothecary recipes (balms, salves, what's good for what, etc etc.. not to mention aromatherapy recipes); If you'd like, I can send in some of those. I have tea recipes too, I believe.

Also, I can help with the graphics and designing, if needed.
                "It's not the night, but the twilight that I love"
                AIM: x eldawen x | Yahoo: vanya_eldawen
                (Personal webpage, still under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by mol
                  We should probably do the graphics like we are doing the other items. Hold a short contest for all graphic designers on the board.
                  Think that could be put into announcement or something? I'm sure there'll be more than just the cover that needs work done; I'd love to put my two cents in for design. :D
                  "It's not the night, but the twilight that I love"
                  AIM: x eldawen x | Yahoo: vanya_eldawen
                  (Personal webpage, still under construction)

Comment

Is it too late to contribute recipes? I would love to share my favourites and my inventions.
                    Come visit my Blog

Comment

Originally posted by atropa
                      Asparagus and Sweet Pea Casserole

2 cans asparagus
                      2 cans Leseur peas
                      3 sliced hard boiled eggs
                      8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
                      2 cans mushroom soup
                      bread crumbs (Italian flavored are best)

In a regular sized casserole dish layer the ingredients as follows:
                      asparagus
                      eggs
                      sweet peas
                      cheese
                      mushroom soup
                      bread crumbs

Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until it's bubbly and brown.
                      This has become a tradition for my family at all gatherings, and I've been known to make an entire supper out of it.
                      Thanx atropa, sounds yummy,*drool*
                      Yours, with gusto,
                      Windi

Comment

ooooooooooo......if MW is selling a cookbook..I'll definetely buy one!!!!!!

"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others. " - Moliere

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. " - Harvey Fierstein

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - Joseph Campbell (1904-1987)

Comment

Green Room Cookbook & A New Exciting Project!

I am working on two little projects for the Green Room (being an aspiring Kitchen Witch and all):

1) In the next couple of days we will create a subforum titled "The Green Room Cookbook". Inside it will be smaller subforums for each type of dish and recipe. Indeed, MW's very own cookbook, free for all to use. All recipes you would normally post in a random thread in the Green Room main forum would go in there. This would make it much easier for us cooks and Kitchen Witches to browse through reccomended recipes by our peers -- Whether we just want to stirr up something different and new, or whether we are looking for something specific. So once those subforums are up, you are all welcome to start posting recipes, links and kitchen witch tips up in that subforum!

2) I am looking to compile MWers' original recipes for any sort of ocassion, dish, date, event, etc. This means your very own, made up and original, recipes. These wont go into the Green Room Cookbook that I wrote about above. These will be mailed to me by said cooks (ie. YOU!) and eventually I will put these into an ebook and we will sell it to MW members -- The money all goes to MW maintnance. That way, everyone benifits -- Our creative kitchen witches and cooks get their original recipes out there, we get to experiment with new culinary ideas, our families and friends get to eat yummy food and the money goes to MW maintnance itself (ie. it all comes back and benifits us community members).

So, if you have your own interesting recipie or creation that you want to share, a recipe you yourself came up with and know would make a great submission to the future Cookbook A-La-MysticWickers -- Be it main dishes, Veggie, Deserts, Appitisers, Soups, Sauces, Drinks, Sabbat Food, etc! -- Please email me at: [email protected]

Remember: only your very own recipes (family members' own creations are fine as well!)! Nothing taken from any site, any book, etc. MW cannot republish anything that has already been copyrighted!

Forum leaders: If you have anything to add, thoughts, comments, ideas -- Please let me know! You are part of this too

Comment

wow this sounds excellent and I am excited as I too am hoping to one day be a kitchen witch.
                            I can't wait.:boing:

Comment

Sounds great! I too am an aspiring Kitchen Witch

Comment

Cool beans Morr.
                                Whatever you need help with, let me know.
                                Maybe we could bring over some of the CoT KW threads.... like the magical cooking hints etc.

My Blog: The Musings of Faery-Wings

Comment

Working...
                                X