The Longest Thread On MW (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL!
    Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
    and Books Forum Guide
    and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

• Hello. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I can't wait until Halloween.

"Madness takes its toll, please have exact change".

-Jessica [aka Whitewolf]sigpic

Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/White_Wolf1

My Paganspace page: http://www.paganspace.net/profile/whitewolf51

Comment

• Me too!! I like Halloween!

I will be a Nordic God!
        The secret ingredient is LOVE!!

Comment

• I haven't decided what if anything I am doing for Halloween yet this year.
          Not sure if I will dress up or not....I have been thinking of custome ideas.

Happy weekend everyone!
          You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
          It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
          I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
          you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

• I made a crazy/creepy nursery scene in the front yard, my friend and I are going to dress like creepy little girls on Halloween
            Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

and Books Forum Guide

my covens site

Comment

• Creepy little girls?
              I hope you take pictures!
              You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Comment

• me and my boyfriend are going as the devil and Mia Farrow fromRrosemary's baby.
                I found the perfect blue night gown and I'll carry around a large knife and a baby-doll wrapped in a black blanket.

my love has these scary contacts and I was going to paint the baby's eyes just like them so I can say "He has his fathers eyes." lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Brَnach Druid View Post
                  Creepy little girls?
                  I hope you take pictures!
                  you know I will :uhhuhuh:

and Books Forum Guide

my covens site

Comment

• I was thinking either Tank Girl or Buffy and having my boy go as Edward...mostly so I can stake him.
                    "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett

No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
                    — Confucius

Comment

• We took in 2-1/2 tons of Tempranillo yesterday. We are in for a big storm, and we will take the rest in a week or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by nannymouse View Post
                        We took in 2-1/2 tons of Tempranillo yesterday. We are in for a big storm, and we will take the rest in a week or two.

Tempranillo??

Comment

• Originally posted by nannymouse View Post
                          We took in 2-1/2 tons of Tempranillo yesterday. We are in for a big storm, and we will take the rest in a week or two.
                          I miss hearing your vineyard stories!
                          Hope you and the other thread people I don't see elsewhere are doing well!

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

• It has been an odd year. In February, we had some days that were clear and beautiful and got up to 60 degrees. (up from 26). We had worries that the grapes would start to sprout leaves (which would then be frozen off in March), but they stayed dormant. It rained through March and April, as usual. It rained all through May and June, not so usual. (Junuary) Then it got hot (103 to 109) for a week, then it rained again, and was only in the 70s through August. More rain in September, and I was praying for an Indian summer. I got a little sun in October, and I am harvesting the grapes now.

Tempranillo is a spanish grape that grows well in this area, depending on your site. Wiki We will probably plant around 600 Tempranillo plants this coming year, and see a crop from them in 2014.

The other two grapes that we have here are Cabernet SauvignonWiki and Merlot Wiki .
                            Both Cab and Merlot ripen late, so I always have to worry about mold, frost, and bird damage. This year the birds have been incredible. There are some rows that have 10 to 12 plants totally stripped of grapes. I would not be surprised to find that we lost several tons of grapes to the birds. When they fly up, it looks like a snowstorm of birds.

Today we had 22 people working with 2 tractors and we picked 14 tons of Cabernet grapes. Tomorrow we will do the Merlot, and I hope that we will have more than 14 tons.

My estimate was for 15 to 16 tons each of Cab and Merlot this year. They will be crushed and processed into wine which will be bottled next September.

Love ya BD!!

Comment

• I guess I still need a Halloween costume.
                              "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
                              -Me

(\_/)
                              (O.o)
                              (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

Comment

• Go as yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X