No announcement yet.

The Longest Thread On MW (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took a course last year and failed the first class. i took the same class this year to get the grade. There were no classes this session that I felt a need to take. We have been working on improvements around the vineyard since the harvest.
    The secret ingredient is LOVE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WokeUpDead View Post
      Trying but on a good month I can only find 5 decent openings and nobody has ever called back or anything. Since the economy still sucks everyone else is in grad school too so that's not really even much of an advantage over them either.
      Yeah, the job market sucks around here too.
      Sorry to hear that though.....hope you are able to find something you like doing.

Originally posted by nannymouse View Post
      I took a course last year and failed the first class. i took the same class this year to get the grade. There were no classes this session that I felt a need to take. We have been working on improvements around the vineyard since the harvest.
      Well, did you pass it the second time?
      PICTURES! I miss seeing pics of your beautiful vineyard.
      You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
      It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
      I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
      you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

• Yes, I passed.
        My dive camera broke.

I have some from my phone, but I need to refresh my albums here.

Comment

• I remember you had broke your camera.
          Ok....well I will keep checking back then for new pics.
          The area you are in is so pretty.
          You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Comment

• Hello Thread!

Wish Astara would stop by. I haven't seen here around much anywhere online lately.

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

• Have her aftershocks subsided?

Comment

• I don't know nannymouse.
                I hope life is being better to her.

Astara if you stop by.

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

• From November to February are the slow months in the vineyard.
                  We have been working on other projects, with a reduced crew.
                  The weather was harsh through December, but has been nice lately. We were able to grade and seed a 40x80 lawn area under the Mimosa trees.

We will start pruning the vines this coming week. That will take up February.
                  The start of the 11 vintage.

Comment

• Waves a hellooooo to TLT2
                    :boing:

"Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble." - (Act IV, Scene I).Macbeth, Shakespeare

"When shall we three meet again in thunder, lightning, or in rain? When the hurlyburly 's done,
                    When the battle 's lost and won". - (Act I, Scene I).Macbeth, Shakespeare

Comment

• 9 posts in 4 years? Impressive.
                      "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
                      -Me

(\_/)
                      (O.o)
                      (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

Comment

• Ha Ha Ha

Woohooo! Thanks for making my day by winning a bet! Priceless absolutely Priceless! Wipes away tears from laughing so hard.
                        Last edited by wood sprite; January 31st, 2011, 06:15 AM.

"Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble." - (Act IV, Scene I).Macbeth, Shakespeare

"When shall we three meet again in thunder, lightning, or in rain? When the hurlyburly 's done,

Comment

Obscure and thats the way I like it.
                          Last edited by wood sprite; January 31st, 2011, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• I'm lost
                            "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
                            -Me

(\_/)
                            (O.o)
                            (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

Comment

"The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief".
                              - (Act I, Scene III).Othello, Shakespeare

Comment

• "Posts Per Day: 0.01"

You Rock!
                                (or, should I say, pebble)

Comment

Working...
                                X