No announcement yet.

The Longest Thread On MW (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more week and then my next semester starts and I graduate April 13, my nieces bday

Comment

• Hello thread and friends...

It's register your children for elementary school month and I'm wackier than normal...
      "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• Hello Thread2

It's getting chilly here again and they are saying we might even get some snow again this weekend.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
        You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
        It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
        I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
        you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

• BD, I hope you don't get any more snow. I'll send some of our warm temperatures and sunshine your way.
          "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Destroyer of Worlds View Post
            Morning thread, Hugs and healing for the sick folks, Lunacie my aunt swears by catnip tea and heating blankets for her fibromyalgia, I'm not sure it will help but I'm sending you hugs as well!
            I have not heard of that remedy before, worth a try. I'll try to remember to look for some catnip tea next time I'm shopping.

We ended up getting out and looking for a new car for my daughter - her's really is on it's last legs. Turned up the heater and enjoyed the sunshine and finally got warm all the way through. It's funny that I still have lots of the FM symptoms but not so much the tender points like I used to have so painful. Fooled me into thinking the FM had gone into remission - but I guess it just mutated or something. :weirdsmil

Comment

• Originally posted by BrŮŽnach Druid View Post
              Hello Thread2

It's getting chilly here again and they are saying we might even get some snow again this weekend.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
              We got snow today. :hahugh: Not much, mind, but we got snow.

I've got a hankerin' for Lucky Charms, or something unhealthy like that .

Comment

• Hello Thread2

Spent most of the day curled up with my blanket and my book. Still feel blah.

Oh I love Lucky Charms Flaire, what do mean it's not healthy?
                You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
                It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
                I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
                you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

• The marshmallows do magical things to you! OOoooOoooooOooOOOOO

Sounds like you had a relaxing day, BD.

Comment

• And what are you feeling so Smug about, dearest Flaire??
                    The secret ingredient is LOVE!!

Comment

• Maybe she just saved a bunch of money on her car insurance by switching to Geico.
                      "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
                      -Me

(\_/)
                      (O.o)
                      (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

Comment

• 'morning thread. Oooh my head hurts. We have a storm headed our way, possibility of six inches of snow, being pushed by some pretty severe storms. When I see red on the radar that's generally a bad sign (strong wind at the very least). I'm going to stay home and stay quiet today - at least till the girls get home from school.

Comment

• Morning
                          we got sunshine today
                          it sure beats the grey we have had latly
                          Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
                          and Books Forum Guide
                          and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
                          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunacie View Post
                            Yes, sometimes small is good. I prefer a group of about six, but have often had less that than in ritual. When we can't have our rituals outdoors, more than six makes the room pretty full anyway.
                            I was going to respond yesterday but got kicked out :collapse:
                            we are down to 6 now, and its not so bad, alot more one on one time
                            and the ones that left..well to be honest werent contributing much if you know what I mean:uhhuhuh:
                            Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

and Books Forum Guide

my covens site

Comment

• Well Im off
                              Im going to go for a walk out in the sunshine
                              see ya all later

and Books Forum Guide

my covens site

Comment

• Originally posted by Astara Seague View Post
                                I was going to respond yesterday but got kicked out :collapse:
                                we are down to 6 now, and its not so bad, alot more one on one time
                                and the ones that left..well to be honest werent contributing much if you know what I mean:uhhuhuh:
                                I hear that. Our group was up to 11 for awhile, but there were about 4 who really didn't contribute anything - except opinions on how to run the group and complaining about how it was being run. Can't say I miss 'em. The one I really miss (the one we ALL miss) is the one who died very suddenly just over a year ago from an anyurism.

I do wish we had a better balance of genders - only two guys and 4 gals now. But I think a lot of groups deal with that particular issue.

So far - I haven't gotten kicked off MW in mid post or anything - usually it's been impossible to get in at all. I've noticed the activity and number of New Posts has been much lower than usual. Sure hope it all gets sorted out and back to normal real soon. :uhhuhuh:

Comment

Working...
                                X