No announcement yet.

The Longest Thread On MW (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not, it's horrid, but if I had kids I'd inflict it upon them with steel reserve. D'you know how much I've saved on NOT buying cold medicine, tissues, soup, etc? Not to mention the TIME I've not lost. Trust me. SO worth it. I'd always down one right after the other, and chase it with something yummy and neutralizing, like chocolate milk.
    It's boring, it's dust; it's you, your lust.

Comment

• Ok, I will consider it. I don't get sick very often, thankfully.
      You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
      It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
      I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
      you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

• I know what you mean about this new cold virus being, um ... different. Definately worse than the usual cold virus. Since I've learned Reiki I can usually kick a cold in less than a week, but this one hung on a bit longer no matter how much Reiki energy I ran, and I definately felt different this time. For those of you who haven't learned to self-heal yet, I extend my deepest sympathies at having to suffer through this virus.

Meanwhile my granddaughter is still sick with some intestinal bug. Hasn't eaten much since Saturday, but she'd been eating like a machine for at least a month before that so not worried yet. For someone who's always had difficulty expressing herself, especially feelings, it was rather amusing yesterday when she turned from the computer and told her mom, "I have to go and puke" and then dashed off to the bathroom. No fever, really a strange virus.

Comment

• Hello Thread2

Gloomy day, I feel like I could just go back to bed and sleep the day away.

Sorry your granddaughter is still not feeling well Lunacie.
          You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Comment

• a little gloomy here to but the sun is trying to get through
            Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
            and Books Forum Guide
            and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

• Lunacie, has she been to see a doc?
              I hope she gets better soon, I hate seeing little kids sick
              Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

and Books Forum Guide

my covens site

Comment

• tried to get some yardwok done yesterday but it was a little too chilly.. for me anyways, the past few days I have been chilled,
                but I know why.. the curse is coming my temp always goes weird during that time worse then normal:hahugh:

and Books Forum Guide

my covens site

Comment

• Im also finishing up the plans for Saturdays Imbolic dinner
                  I know its late but my group has a rough time doing stuff during the week

and Books Forum Guide

my covens site

Comment

• Ma swears by cayenne pepper in tea before bed to relieve the dry cough. meh. I tried it, and it just didn't work for me, I had to ingest half a package of Halls that night instead, to curb the coughing enough for me to sleep. :thumbsdow

Comment

• Hello Thread2

That doesn't sound like it would taste very good Flaire.

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

• Hello LT2 I haven't stopped in for a few days. I have been continuing to finish projects I have started and going through clothes and such to donate to Goodwill.
                        sigpic

Comment

• *rolls up to LT version 2*

No, no, this space is in the wrong place, who the hell put that over there? *smacks LT v2 with baby powder*

I see no pink fluffy threads here?
                          You will always do what you think, if you think you cannot change because that is always who you were - that is always who you will be. If you think you decide who you are despite what you have done in the past, and can decide who you are today you will. Do not chain yourself to the past or the future, but what you can decide in the present.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vampiel View Post
                            *rolls up to LT version 2*

No, no, this space is in the wrong place, who the hell put that over there? *smacks LT v2 with baby powder*

I see no pink fluffy threads here?

I think the spring cleaning started here too. I get the feeling it needs something.............maybe more cowbell :toofless:
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WillowPhoenix View Post
                              I think the spring cleaning started here too. I get the feeling it needs something.............maybe more cowbell :toofless:

Spring cleaning with cowbells = never a good idea, to many cow patties.
                              You will always do what you think, if you think you cannot change because that is always who you were - that is always who you will be. If you think you decide who you are despite what you have done in the past, and can decide who you are today you will. Do not chain yourself to the past or the future, but what you can decide in the present.

Comment

• Good morning thread.

The little one has stayed home from school for a couple of days with an intestinal virus, but yesterday she was able to eat both lunch and supper and didn't sick up, so we're trying to convince her that she needs to go back to school today. We're on the verge of a complete emotional meltdown. Is it going to be like this for the next 10 years until she graduates? *le sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X