Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myrddyn Emrys
    replied
    Wow...I can remember when this thread started, now it's in part 2 and less than 50 posts to go to hit 2000...Good going Mol, I think you've achieved that "longest thread you were shooting for, times two even.

Leave a comment:

• WokeUpDead
    replied
    Hopefully. Other people tell me having some experience with the government is a really big help for trying to get a real job that actually pays money.

Leave a comment:

• Bronach Druid
    replied
    Congrats WUD! Hope it will be a good experience for you!

Leave a comment:

• WokeUpDead
    replied
    I guess I got the McJob. Since they're not paying anything I guess it's good that it'll only be two days a week.

Leave a comment:

• Bronach Druid
    replied
    Originally posted by WokeUpDead View Post
    Seems pretty normal. Wondering when they'll get back to me about that interview. They said they'd call me back this week with a decision.
    That's better then here in VA.....it can take months to hear back from interviews.
    Best of luck! Hope you get good news.

Originally posted by Sennefer View Post
    My *hugs* are not there either. I don't think that smilie is working. :weirdsmil
    I hope you, the family and the furry and feathered friends are all very well, yes! :uhhuhuh:
    We are all well.
    I hope the same is true for you and yours.
    I do so miss all your tales of family, furry family, hedgehogs and pesky neighbors!

Leave a comment:

• Sennefer
    replied
    Seems pretty normal. Wondering when they'll get back to me about that interview. They said they'd call me back this week with a decision.
    I'm very happy to hear that, WUD! :boing: Also, I hope they will call today with a positive decision for you.

Leave a comment:

• Sennefer
    replied
    Originally posted by BrŮŽnach Druid View Post
    HAHAHAHA! I don't know it happened....but above I actually said, Sennefer it's always good to see you here! Some how it ended up just Sennefer!
    My *hugs* are not there either. I don't think that smilie is working. :weirdsmil
    I hope you, the family and the furry and feathered friends are all very well, yes! :uhhuhuh:

Leave a comment:

• WokeUpDead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bronach Druid
    replied
    HAHAHAHA! I don't know it happened....but above I actually said, Sennefer it's always good to see you here! Some how it ended up just Sennefer!

for WUD's kitty, I hope he is feeling better today.

Leave a comment:

• ClareJulissa
    replied
    Gentle for the poor kitty!

My bestie has a cat named Oreo... :/

Leave a comment:

• Sennefer
    replied
    Hello Thread! Just checking to see if there is any news about the Oreo-kitty. :uhhuhuh:

Leave a comment:

• Sennefer
    replied
    Originally posted by BrŮŽnach Druid View Post
    Sennefer
    BrŮŽnach!

Leave a comment:

• Sennefer
    replied
    According to the bathroom scale he's 8 pounds right now. That was about his normal weight before he had the mouth problem but he was 7 on the vet scale after a day and a half of barely being able to eat. Hooray for extra fat.
    Yay! :boing:

Leave a comment:

• Bronach Druid
    replied
    The vet thinks he has a thyroid problem. Also swollen gums. At least hopefully it's the gums and not a tooth problem. If it's a tooth problem they'd have to take it out but to take it out they'd need to sedate him and with an overactive thyroid that would probably kill him. If the antibiotics work on his mouth then there's reasonably priced thyroid medication he can take that'll usually keep that under control and stop him from losing weight.
    Awww, poor kitty. I hope he feels better soon.

Originally posted by Sennefer View Post
    Poor Oreo-kitty! I hope the antibiotics work quickly and he feels better soon. Lots of kitty- for him from me.
    Sennefer

Leave a comment:

• WokeUpDead
    replied
    According to the bathroom scale he's 8 pounds right now. That was about his normal weight before he had the mouth problem but he was 7 on the vet scale after a day and a half of barely being able to eat. Hooray for extra fat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X