No announcement yet.

The Longest Thread On MW (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sneaks in and leaves a yummy boston cream pie, some hot chocolate and a bunch of fireworks for everyone*

Don't mind me *curls up in the back dark corner*

Blinkie from THE ONE AND ONLY FLAIRE! Thanks!! As always YOU'RE THE BEST!!

Comment

• ugh. My cold is coming back with a vengeance.

Comment

• Hello Thread2

Woke up to SNOW! Again! UGH!

Originally posted by Astara Seague View Post
        me too Ive been told many times Im too positive

if they only knew what lies beneath sometimes
        I don't get told I am too positive.....but I have a difficult time staying mad at anyone for very long, and normally just always feel things somehow always will work out well. Sometimes I think it's like a sickness.

Originally posted by Tabby View Post
        *sneaks in and leaves a yummy boston cream pie, some hot chocolate and a bunch of fireworks for everyone*

Don't mind me *curls up in the back dark corner*
        Oh Yummy! I hope they are indoor fireworks, it's too cold to be outside here.

Originally posted by Flaire-FireStar View Post
        ugh. My cold is coming back with a vengeance.
        Oh NO! I hope you start to feel better soon. You don't think you have bronchitis or something do you?
        You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
        It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
        I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
        you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

• If I've bronchitis, it's something completely different from the type my brother gets. He was constantly coughing up mucus, I just have a really dry cough.

It also snowed a bit, but didn't stick around. hehe

Comment

• Caribou had brochitis just a few months back, she had a dry goose type cough.
            It could also be walking pnemonia? That has a dry cough too I think.
            I certainly hope it's nothing more then a bad cold.
            You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Comment

• I'm hoping it's just a strain of the cold. My neighbour has the same thing, and she's been going on for about 3 weeks now. I remember last year's cold, I was out of it for about a month or so before I started getting better. Fail.

Comment

• Cold's do tend to hang on forever. :uhhuhuh:
                Mine seems to be slowly getting better.

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

• I was getting on the mend, slowly, then today I'm back to barely being able to breathe. Suck.

Comment

• My daughter wanted some champagne, she is trying to open the bottle and after unwrapping the foil there is a black wrapping covered with all kinds of warnings. One is a little man pointing the bottle at his face with big letters saying NO.

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

• The wine is telling her not to drink?
                      That's new.

Comment

• No, it's a warning not to poke your eye out popping the bottle open.

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

• Is that almost like the "push button, receive bacon" sign?

Comment

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

• Hello all! :boing:

What crappy weather we have had recently. What happened to the LT anyway, it seems to be the ST now.
                                You will always do what you think, if you think you cannot change because that is always who you were - that is always who you will be. If you think you decide who you are despite what you have done in the past, and can decide who you are today you will. Do not chain yourself to the past or the future, but what you can decide in the present.

Comment

Working...
                                X