No announcement yet.

The Longest Thread On MW (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Lunacie, glad you are feeling better. Good luck with the scrounging today. I am very jealous that you have shops like that around. Here in Boston, little thrift stores become "boutique" and are no longer thrifty. I hope you find some good/ fun stuffs today!
    sigpic

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

Comment

Hi thread and friends!!

It's a nice sunny day here in my end of NS... Too bad Lil Cloaky isn't feeling well, else I'd take him outside to build a snow fort.
      "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

My our thread has grown overnight
        I thought it would
        Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
        and Books Forum Guide
        and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

Originally posted by Lunacie View Post
          Good morning thread. I woke up an hour early this morning, probably because I spent most of the afternoon in bed yesterday with a migraine. I seem to be feeling better today. I need to get out and get some sunlight. Wish there were more rummage sales at this time of year, there aren't even many estate sales this weekend. Guess that leaves the thrift shops eh?
          You could come see us..seems people around here have them all year round.. yes even in the snow:uhhuhuh:
          there are alot of thrift stores around here they are mostly church ran ones and latly they have had the best stuff
          Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

and Books Forum Guide

my covens site

Comment

Today I am checking out a new "occult" store as they call them here, we have so few its nice to see another up and going

and Books Forum Guide

my covens site

Comment

Hey, I'm back!

Found one garage sale, bunch of junk. Couldn't find the estate sale.

Stopped and had the most marvelous sandwich in all of Wichita (imho), haven't had a Nancy's #8 in a couple of years and it was soooo good! The cheeky young waitress tried to convince me that the original Nancy's was better, but I told her I'd been going to The Artichoke Bar & Grill for 20 years just to get the #8. She looked like she was maybe all of 20 herself, so she dropped it and got me my sandwich.

Went to the south AmVet's thrift store and didn't find anything good.
              Went to the south Goodwill store and found a nice pink t-shirt for spring.

We only have one thrift shop here in our suburb but it's a really nice Goodwill.
              Otherwise I have to drive from 10 - 20 miles to get to the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloaked Raven View Post
                Hi thread and friends!!

It's a nice sunny day here in my end of NS... Too bad Lil Cloaky isn't feeling well, else I'd take him outside to build a snow fort.
                Oh noes! Hugs and love for lil' cloaky, energy for a speedy recovery.
                sigpic

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Comment

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello
                  sigpic

Comment

The sequel.
                    "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
                    -Me

(\_/)
                    (O.o)
                    (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

Comment

Best 12 hour sleep ever. I needed that, especially after the past few weeks. Maybe need a few more sleeps like that .

Comment

It was a very successsful day for me too shopping
                        two nice springy dresses and a really pretty one for our Imbolic intiation and rededication ritual
                        also a couple of good books
                        the "occult" shop was questionable..and over priced though
                        guess I will keep shopping online

and Books Forum Guide

my covens site

Comment

Hello Thread2

Well this looooong day is finally over and now hopefully the worst is beyond us.
                          Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
                          You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
                          It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
                          I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
                          you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

Having a good weekend and hoping the Vikings win tomorrow
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey thread, just got back from chillin' with some friends from the good ole days.

BD, I'm glad to hear that things might be dying down

AS I hope your day went well.

FFS I hope the work on the new avatar is going well?

Lunacie any more luck on the garage sailing?
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, I'd have no problem if I had my graphics programs on the new laptop, but I haven't been able to locate the CD's for them. :bastard:

So I have all my old ones - I'm kind of wanting to go back to my Across the Universe one. :heyalove: You know. Just cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X