• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillowPhoenix View Post
    Having a good weekend and hoping the Vikings win tomorrow
    Who are they playing against?

Comment

Originally posted by Flaire-FireStar View Post
      Well, I'd have no problem if I had my graphics programs on the new laptop, but I haven't been able to locate the CD's for them. :bastard:

So I have all my old ones - I'm kind of wanting to go back to my Across the Universe one. :heyalove: You know. Just cause.

Hope you are able to get that fix that soon!

And Awwwww!
      You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
      It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
      I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
      you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

For the same one it was originally intended for, eh BD. :giggle:
        That's funny stuff.

Did your day go alright?

Comment

Well, that is some news! Hope all is going well.

Yes, the day went pretty smoothly thanks.
          You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
          It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
          I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
          you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

What a strange dream. Seeing a plane with no wings and a propeller on the front to help it along. Then people getting angry for missing the bus of which takes them into this area with a major gang war going on. Then it goes on to have Scooby Doo in there being nerds and geeks. Of which it all ended with small robot crabs of which people want.

Why can't dreams be normal and make sense?
            Date a Brit, they need the attention.

Mary had a little lamb
            Court case Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Fluoxetine View Post
              What a strange dream. Seeing a plane with no wings and a propeller on the front to help it along. Then people getting angry for missing the bus of which takes them into this area with a major gang war going on. Then it goes on to have Scooby Doo in there being nerds and geeks. Of which it all ended with small robot crabs of which people want.

Why can't dreams be normal and make sense?
              Hmm, either our dreaming brains are connecting things that we consciously don't understand the connection between, or our dreaming brain lacks the filters to sort these things out according to type the way our conscious brains do.

It reminds me of my Autistic granddaughter who will tell a story about what her day was like with several things all jumbled together as her memory provides them. There is no filter for sorting them out into the kind of order that neuro-typical brains do. And mix in just a little bit of fantasy of what she wishes her day had been like and it's very difficult to follow and understand why the teacher at school was opening the door to let our dog outside to do his business. Or why Barney the purple dinosaur had made a PB&J sandwich for her that morning.

Good morning thread. Catching a little internet time before I have to toddle off to work. Yay, it's payday for me! :hahugh:

Comment

Good morning
                today I have alot to do Im hoping to finally finish that redecorating project today..
                Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
                and Books Forum Guide
                and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

hopefully that will keep my mind busy enough I wont have time to brood about something really stupid my friend is doing:goodgrief
                  Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
                  and Books Forum Guide
                  and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

Who are they playing against?

The Saints
                    sigpic

Comment

Afternoon thread and friends!!

Lil Cloaky is better, he's using my kitchen as a bowling alley right now. :giggle: He's still not up to going outside and building a snow fort yet but he's getting there.

Something really cute and kind of funny.... I predicted on Facebook last night that we'd be hearing Birdie do her opera around 5:45 a.m. this morning. Looks like I was right... Mr. Cloaky heard her howling right outside of our door at pretty much the time I predicted.

What can I say? I know my cat!! :giggle:
                      "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

It's bloody cold here again. Thought we might've been in for an early spring the way early January was going. Nuts.

Comment

I'm glad lil cloaky is doing better, perhaps snow forts tomorrow after day care? I know what you mean about january ffs the weird weather has me dancing a bit.
                          sigpic

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
                          Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

Comment

It's bloody cold here again. Thought we might've been in for an early spring the way early January was going. Nuts.
                            Nope we'll get a second blast of winter that will last solid until April....

Comment

Originally posted by TheWomanMonster View Post
                              Nope we'll get a second blast of winter that will last solid until April....
                              Is that what the Almanac is saying?

Comment

Is that what the Almanac is saying?
                                Nope it's what I'm saying, and I'm always right.

Comment

Working...
                                X