No announcement yet.

The Longest Thread On MW (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I chatted with a few people, played some Bejeweled, read some book reviews and all that fun stuff. Not very interesting day, really. Mostly was waiting for the Mister because we won't be able to connect on IM until the weekend again. Though my weekend is pretty booked up, seeing that my birthday is in a week. heh.

Last year, I think the Superbowl and my birthday were on the same day.

Comment

• Well Happy Birthday early...Sorry you missed communicating with the "Mister"
      sigpic

Comment

• Question de jour:
        Why don't holiday cookie tins come in holiday designs so they can be reused for something pleasant? I received two boxes of Cadbury cookies for the holidays and they both depict....Cadbury cookies on the front. Great for making me want cookies, but not something that could be openly displayed for its artwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flaire-FireStar View Post
          Well, I chatted with a few people, played some Bejeweled, read some book reviews and all that fun stuff. Not very interesting day, really. Mostly was waiting for the Mister because we won't be able to connect on IM until the weekend again. Though my weekend is pretty booked up, seeing that my birthday is in a week. heh.

Last year, I think the Superbowl and my birthday were on the same day.
          Well, it sounds like a nice day though.
          It may have been, it was on a Sunday last year.
          Do you have any special plans?

Originally posted by Flaire-FireStar View Post
          Question de jour:
          Why don't holiday cookie tins come in holiday designs so they can be reused for something pleasant? I received two boxes of Cadbury cookies for the holidays and they both depict....Cadbury cookies on the front. Great for making me want cookies, but not something that could be openly displayed for its artwork.
          I love tins! I have some really neat ones. But I agree, lately they don't seem to be very creative.
          You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
          It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
          I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
          you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

• Last year, yeah, birthday was on a Sunday. Today it's on a Monday (bleh) though the olympic torch will be here on that day too. Hopefully I can get some time off to go see it, as it's only here for a short while.

Peek Freans usually have some pretty nice ones, though they have their name right on the front, too. Work landlord gives us a box of cookies every year, and they've not been overly interesting boxes that they come in. Great for random storage units, but not very pretty.

Comment

• That is cool, I hope you get to see it.

I don't think I have seen any of those.
              Celestial Seasonings has some cute ones, although they just look like the boxes the tea's come in. I like those boxes though.
              You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Comment

• This site is being mean to me tonight
                "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
                -Me

(\_/)
                (O.o)
                (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

Comment

• Monday morning. A time where SAHMs rejoice because the kid goes off to school and one gets a little peace and quiet to themselves. Without it being the dead of night :weirdsmil
                  Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
                  Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

• Yay for Monday morning! I have the house to myself - of course the dog and cat are both here so I'm not lonely. I can tidy up the house at my own pace without bumping into others. And it needs tidying up!

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Destroyer of Worlds View Post
                      I'm glad lil cloaky is doing better, perhaps snow forts tomorrow after day care? I know what you mean about january ffs the weird weather has me dancing a bit.
                      Unfortunately, he's getting a runny nose now. Maybe on Wednesday or Thursday we'll do the snow fort thing. He has appointments tomorrow and preschool Wednesday.

We stayed home today because we had freezing rain this morning and the roads were covered in ice.

Something silly... We did have opera this morning, courtesy of Miss Birdie... She sang her rendition of "A-ROWR!!" and proceeded to swing from the one curtain.

I think her cat food is giving her extra energy today. Wacky cat!! :giggle:
                      "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• Hello Thread2

Warmer weather still hanging around today, and the sun has started to come out too.
                        I really need to start going through some stuff and throwing some stuff away. I am a horrible packrat. :smileroll

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

• Morning thread
                          BD its good to see you I hardly catch you here much anymore
                          Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
                          and Books Forum Guide
                          and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
                          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

• Shes gone..
                            well I have to go too
                            busy day today!
                            Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
                            and Books Forum Guide
                            and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
                            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

• To give everyone a smile: Pics of two of Nanny's cats and her dog, Sargent. The orange and black tabby is named Amber and the Siamese is Angel.

They are too lovable for words!! :hearthear
                              "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

• Beautiful critters!

I had a piccie that looked a lot like our basset hound for awhile. Maybe I should hunt that up again - he's such a handsome guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X