No announcement yet.

The Cup & Blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Dust Bunnies scamper off to explore the taverns attics and basements. Within minutes they have dragged back two pictures for the Couch Alcoves walls and hang them up. Materra gasps as she sees they have placed two of the 60's big eyed children in harliquin outfits of hot pink and black. Within second the Couch manifests several black "fun fur" 60's pillows to aid in lounging about.*

Oh my god/dess...where in the heck did they unearth these! Apparently this alcove is to be 60's motif. Oh well......
    "One out of every four people in this world is mentally unstable. Think
    of your three best friends. If they seem normal, you're the one." --- Ann Landers

Comment

Thinking of you and Matt in the C&B, too.

**grabs butter beer and a slice of freshly baked pumpkin bread with butter on it**
      ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

Cozzens up to the bar and has a Black Russian.
        It went okay, but boy what a long day.
        Huggles all around.
        of your three best friends. If they seem normal, you're the one." --- Ann Landers

Comment

I bet. Glad it went okay. **hugs**

Mabel, could I get a glass of Jack & Coke, please? More whiskey than soda....

**settles down on the sofa and turns on CNN on the 52" TV on the wall**
          Last edited by Ahautenites; November 2nd, 2004, 10:48 AM.

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

**grabs a bottle of Mike's hard lime from the 'fridge, sits on sofa and puts feet up on the coffee table and watches Tom & Jerry cartoons on TV**

Comment

**orders a big gooey cinnamon bun and a glass of vanilla soy milk for breakfast and watches the morning TNT episode of Charmed**

Comment

Hi, good choice, I'll have the same please.

You know, for some reason Ses you seem more like a person that would do this....on line anyway...
                "if life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt.".
                :D

Warm hugs to ya... hello to the "gang".

Comment

**grins** I've actually never done lemons that way. If I were handed a shot of tequila, some salt and a lemon wedge, I'd ignore the salt and the lemon, and just down the tequila. And when I have margaritas, I will only drink them if they have a sugar rim. Otherwise, I'll spend the next ten minutes carefully removing all traces of salt and hunting for the nearest packet of sugar.

Comment

Instructs the bar of this.... :D

Comment

*laughs* You're confusing the crap outta me. Did we retire the LU?
                      Oh Noz Oppression!
                      Because life is so much more exciting when you're being persecuted.

Easy English Grammar Lesson:

Your - the possessive form of you

You're - a contraction of "you are"

Comment

Thanks, materra.

Nah, sis... this is just a different place for me to hang out.

**orders vanilla vodka and coke and a bloomin' onion with secret sauce**
                        Last edited by Ahautenites; November 4th, 2004, 07:50 PM.

Comment

**orders scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, and breakfast sausage links, and a large glass of chocolate soy milk, and then settles down on the sofa with some jewelry making catalogs**

Comment

~steps in and weeps~ Gods this place brings back so many memories.
                            We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world. -- Tyler Durden; Fight Club

Comment

**Hugs** I typed out something on Nebt-Het last night for a friend and it's gotten me to thinking about all the important things that never really received closure on my way to get where I am today. The C&B was one of those things. It's seen many incarnations and several different names, but it's never been quite the same as the original. This thread, here on MW, goes by the same name as the original, but really, it's just a memory I retreat to when I feel the need to keep my distance from some members who also frequent the LU. It's my way of keeping the peace. Feel free to hang around here, if you'd like. This place doesn't see very much action, though, because as I said, it's just a memory.

Comment

Huggles to Ses...
                                Welcome PL...

Comment

Working...
                                X