No announcement yet.

The Cup & Blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**hugs back** How've you been, materra? And how's Matt doing?
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

**drapes a chenille throw around her shoulders and sits down on the sofa to mope with a Long Island iced tea and Mickey's Christmas Carol for company**

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

Just for the memories for me to sweets. ~hugs back~

I've been rereading the old threads on BNet, remembering the good times with the bad. I miss that time, if I could go back to any time I would cherish those the most.
        We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world. -- Tyler Durden; Fight Club

Comment

I miss it, too. I'm not sure if those times really were as good as I remember them, but life was a bit simpler and more innocent then.

Still, like Dumbledore says, "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

Make friends here on MW, O Prince, and you will find happiness and camaraderie here, too.
          Last edited by Ahautenites; November 18th, 2004, 11:34 AM.

Comment

i find it harder as I get older to make new friends.
            We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world. -- Tyler Durden; Fight Club

Comment

You're not so old that you can't make any friends online here at MW. With a zillion people here all the time, there are personality types out there to match your every mood.

Comment

Hi, Matt's okay... plans on going back to the job in about 6 weeks.
                We have both been really sick with the flu and now the secondary infections are beating us.... ickum everywhere. His doc is pleased with the surgery so far. Anyhow, have a good day... drinks are on me.
                "One out of every four people in this world is mentally unstable. Think
                of your three best friends. If they seem normal, you're the one." --- Ann Landers

Comment

someone say drinks are on me?
                  I'll have a pina colada with a PURPLE mini umbrella thanks.
                  This life is more than just a read-through - Can't Stop, Red Hot Chilli Peppers
                  Big thankies to Lilith for the banner

Comment

drinks,awsome.I'll take a virgin strawberry daquiri with a dark green mini umbrella,please

Thank you VB for my fyre girl, and thanks to my friend Dark Chi, for my newest banner.

Comment

Peeks in... hi there...enjoy yourself, come often and bring friends for we have sadly neglected this place. *soft smile* But for good reasons. A round of drinks and warm hugs to all.
                      of your three best friends. If they seem normal, you're the one." --- Ann Landers

Comment

thanks.warm hugs back

Thank you VB for my fyre girl, and thanks to my friend Dark Chi, for my newest banner.

Comment

**steps into the C&B for the first time in a long time and leaves a belated hug for Materra, whom she hasn't seen in ages, walks to the communal altar and lights a candle in memory of Flar, and then she orders a Sidecar and goes to sit in her favorite chair to watch the candle burn while she sips her drink and thinks of the first time she was ever at MW, back when it was pale blue, and then green (and much smaller)**

My reason for neglecting this place can be summed up in the concept of "Walkabout."

Comment

*Adds a vase of white lilies to the Altar and eases into a rocking chair by the fire* Hi Ses. *Materra drinks tea, quietly chatting with Ses about the first years of MW, Flar, the Dragonriders of Pern, other Scifi writers and the latest about our friends and family.*

Comment

Home sweet home. My nice, quiet tavern.

**orders a cup of rich, creamy Hershey's raspberry cocoa and sits down in a rocking chair by the fire while she knits**

Comment

Materra leaves a belated hug for Ses on the mantle and sits down in a comfy chair to read. After awhile a cat climbs into her lap and purrs.

Comment

Working...
                                X