Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DreamaLittle
    replied
    Mabel, you look fabulous. Asks a caricature artist to draw us as fish on skateboards.

Leave a comment:

• DreamaLittle
    replied
    Mable, I would like a tall stein of Courage, a few shots of Just Do It! And some tapas. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• DreamaLittle
    replied
    Do you have hidden tattoos? Curiouser and curiouser.

Leave a comment:

• Dragon's Song
    replied
    Sorry i have no tattoos where we can get to while here

I pour a glass of Mai Tia and take a sip.

Leave a comment:

• DreamaLittle
    replied
    Just as I suspected. *takes two hangover pills before drinking*

I have sharpies; do you have any tattoos that need more color? Note: Don't flirt too hard I don't want the natives too blush while they are eavesdropping. :D

Leave a comment:

• Dragon's Song
    replied
    You need to know my mind is always in the gutter and so yes it could get us both in a lot of fun trouble

You may need two pitchers .. grins

Leave a comment:

• DreamaLittle
    replied
    How is it that your animated thoughts might have the potential to get me in trouble? Do I even want to know?

Mable, Where is the cone of silence? And I need a pitcher of Mai Tais.

Leave a comment:

• Dragon's Song
    replied
    Mable may i add a fruit dish with several fresh fruits as well please

I'll have to try those thoughts ... though it could get us or well me in trouble .... grins

Leave a comment:

• DreamaLittle
    replied
    Maybe think animated thoughts.

Mabel, I would like a peach tea made from tea and freshly squeeze peaches. Add some edible flower ice cubes. Thanks, Darling. And please sign me up for the Cake of the Month subscription.

Leave a comment:

• Dragon's Song
    replied
    Yes coloring is a great meditation and i love it, Smiles .... Yes i noticed no one has moved since i sat here.

Leave a comment:

• DreamaLittle
    replied
    This place is a bit quiet. Sometimes I feel like a foreigner in a foreign land. So I'll put a few quarters in the jukebox and select any random button. *jukebox plays Bahramji and Maneese De Moor"Call of The Mystic" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhWlptdnLBs&t=1785s

I bought some art supplies. Watercolor pencils? Who knew and didn't tell me? And I have a foot tall mannequin as a model. And I was gifted a set of metallic markers. So I am in a mood to draw and color and play. Coloring as a meditation. I declare YES!
    Last edited by DreamaLittle; July 7th, 2019, 08:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dragon's Song
    replied
    HI Dream ... takes one of your Sharpie and starts drawling a star ... what is going on here these days ???

Leave a comment:

• DreamaLittle
    replied
    "Hey Dragon, I have Sharpies. Let's doodle the table." Orders a Mai Tai and a steady hand.

Leave a comment:

• Dragon's Song
    replied
    Walks in and looks around and pauses as a dust bunny tumbles by. I smile and move to the end of the bar and take a seat. I then order a Long Island Icetea and a crab dip with pita chips as I look around to see who all is here.

Leave a comment:

• DreamaLittle
    replied
    Herr's used to have ketchup flavored fries. They were so good. But the silly company decided to quit selling them. *cries*

Ketchup with fries for me. And a Dr. Pepper sound good too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X